This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

3663 days 2 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Come on in guys!

Get your new look at the tribal configurations, Joey, Corinne, and Jacob mutinied to Thakhek, meaning Thakhek has six members, and Vientiane is no more...for now.

Anyway, onto your second immunity challenge.  You are going to be playing my little variation of Pass the Torch.  Yes, you know the normal rules, one person from each tribe will post *sets torch on fire* and *Pass torch to ____* passing the torch to one of their teammates.  Then, the teammate will pass down until everyone has got the torch.  Once everyone has gotten the torch, the last person who has the torch may start the process over, passing it to the first person, then the second person, etc.  Note: The order must stay the same, so if A passed to B passed to C passed to D, then D has to pass to A, and A to B, etc.  Here’s the twist.  Throughout the day, I will post *A gigantic wind blows through and snuffs out your torches*.  When this happens, the torch’s fire is extinguished, and you must start the cycle over again, whether you be on the first rotation, second rotation, etc. person A will have to pass to B again, and so on.  By the end of 24 hours, whatever tribe has the least progress made will go to tribal council.  If tow tribes are tied, whichever tribe made it to that point first will stay alive. 

Thakhek, you have two extra members to sit out.  Random.org says those two people are Anthony and Alex.

As always, if you have a question, be sure to PM me or post below.
3663 days 2 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Bump.
3663 days 2 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
What if we finish before the wind blows?
3663 days 2 hours ago
me2013
Here
3663 days 2 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
here
3663 days 2 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
I think then that's just one rotation done and then onto the next rotation, Corinne.
3663 days 2 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Jacob is correct Corinne, you just keep on going.
3663 days 2 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
This is non-live, so you can't start whenever you'd like!
3663 days 2 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
yay! :) I like being right.
3663 days 2 hours ago
me2013
Can we start
3663 days 2 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Yes, me.
3663 days 2 hours ago
me2013
Sets torch on fire
3663 days 2 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
sets torch on fire
3663 days 2 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
passes torch to Corinne
3663 days 2 hours ago
me2013
Pass torch to ryan
3663 days 2 hours ago
me2013
Not much point in staying as I'm the only one here for my tribe

open group

Survivor: Laos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!