This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 (Thakhek)

Topic » Tribal Council #4 (Thakhek)

3668 days 21 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Come on in guys!

Votes are due by 5 PM EST (I'm giving you slightly more time because of the late tribal council, and the fact that I may be a bit late to the 4 PM EST deadline), but if I receive all votes earlier, I'll read them then.  Anyway...

macalexmac (Alex)- With 3 of each tribe left in the game, specifically two Thakhek's and two Pakse's, do you think tho tribal will have anything to do with tribal divisions?
awwsum11 (Eric)- What is your current game plan at this point in the game?
CorinneKaplan4460 (Corinne)- Do you like your new tribe, or are you considering mutinying?  Do you feel safe?
brandonljw (Brandon)- Who should be worried tonight?
Rico5 (Rico)-You were almost eliminated last tribal council, but was saved by Basketball's inactivity.  What can you do this time around to stop anything like that form happening again?
WilliamGonzales (William)- With twelve players left, how key have alliance been in the is game, and have they been hard to keep up with all the alliances going on?
3668 days 21 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
CorinneKaplan4460 (Corinne)- Do you like your new tribe, or are you considering mutinying?  Do you feel safe?
I like everyone
I never feel safe
3668 days 21 hours ago
macalexmac
Yea I think people will stick with their old tribe but u never know
3668 days 20 hours ago
Rico5
Hopefully this tribe works well together.  I like this group.  I am hoping that we can form a bond and win some challenges and all of us can be safe!
3668 days 15 hours ago
WilliamGonzales
WilliamGonzales (William)- With twelve players left, how key have alliance been in the is game, and have they been hard to keep up with all the alliances going on

It's important to have an alliance in this game and I guess sometimes it's hard to keep up with an alliance
3668 days 11 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
3/6.
3668 days 2 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Disappointingly, nay three of you voted.  I know all of you are active, so I will be giving you slightly longer, but after that, it will be a self-vote.
3668 days 1 hour ago
DontVoteMePlease
I am giving until the 24 hour mark, which is 10 PM EST, if I don't receive them by then, the the show must go on.
3668 days 1 hour ago
brandonljw
brandonljw (Brandon)- Who should be worried tonight?

Everyone
3667 days 21 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Alright, all votes have been received.  I will now tally them.
3667 days 21 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to use it, now is the time to do so.

*Corinne stands up*

"I'd like to use this, Jeff."

*Corinne hands idol over*

The rules of survivor state that anyone who plays a hidden immunity idol negates all votes cast against them, and that the person with the next highest number of votes will be eliminated.  This IS a hidden immunity idol, and votes cast against Corinne will not count.
3667 days 21 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
First Vote
Brandon.
3667 days 21 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Second Vote
Eric.  One vote Brandon, one vote Eric.
3667 days 21 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
First Vote
Rico.  One vote each for Eric, Brandon, and Rico.
3667 days 21 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Next Vote
Alex.  One vote each for Brandon, Eric, Rico, and Alex.
3667 days 21 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Next Vote
Brandon.  Two votes Brandon, one vote Eric, Rico and Alex, one vote left.

open group

Survivor: Laos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!