This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 (Merged Tribe)

Topic » Tribal Council #7 (Merged..

3634 days 19 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Come on in guys!

Votes are due by 4 PM EST, hopefully with a confessional.  Also, you can post any ideas you have for a tribe name below, and after tribal council is over, a poll will be open, only open not the players in the game.  The option most voted for will be your tribe name.  Anyway, onto questions.

All: With 9 people left, what's the strategy going into the vote?  Do you feel safe?

As always, if you have a question, be sure to PM me or post below.
3634 days 19 hours ago
me2013
OK so I have immunity from this vote then?
3634 days 18 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Yes, Me.

1/9.
3634 days 18 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
All: With 9 people left, what's the strategy going into the vote?  Do you feel safe?

The strategy of the votes has, personally, not really changed much for me.  My main goal right now is to keep my allies safe, just like it was pre-merge, and I hope that they would do so in return.
3634 days 18 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
3/9.
3634 days 18 hours ago
mrcool
This survivor looks fun I'm going to apply next season :)
3634 days 18 hours ago
anthonyds__
Am I supposed to be here? IN tribe council?
3634 days 17 hours ago
Rico5
Answer to q:
The strategy going into this vote is to try and find some sort of unification.  I hope that some of us can agree on a direction for this game.
3634 days 16 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
As I have previously said and explained, I think our tribe name should be "Merged"
3634 days 16 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
I think it should be called Huam Kan
It means together in Laos
3634 days 16 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Together is kinda like merge.....
3634 days 16 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Aw man, Corinne! Now DMVP's gonna choose the serious name because it's more realistic :( xD
3634 days 9 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
7/9.
3634 days 9 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Well, as....unconventional as "Merged" is, that is one of the options so far, along with "Huam Kan", you get to choose your tribe name, after all.
3634 days 6 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
lol ok.
3634 days 1 hour ago
DontVoteMePlease
Note: Tribal Council will be extended slightly, per the wishes of a contestant.

open group

Survivor: Laos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!