This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Huam Kan)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Huam Kan)

3629 days 9 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Come on in guys!

Sorry for being late, I am going to be gone from tomorrow morning until Sunday morning, and I've been trying to find a replacement to no avail.  So, votes will be due by  Sunday at 10 PM EST,if I find a substitute, then that will be shortened until the usual 4 PM EST deadline.  Anyway, thank you for understanding, and keep the confessionals coming!

Onto the general question: With 7 people left, what have you done that makes you deserving to win this game?  Are you planning on making a move soon?

As always, if you have a question, be sure to PM me or post below.
3629 days 8 hours ago
awwsum11
I'll be happy to substitute...it's not like I'll read the votes or anything... ;)
3629 days 8 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Sure thing, Eric, let me just give you a access to the Vl, loaded with all the comments everyone had to say and all confessionals so far, and give you the current votes I have.
3629 days 6 hours ago
me2013
Hey - But I already offered to do it! How come I cant have them as well...........
3629 days 1 hour ago
DontVoteMePlease
2/7.  Please send future votes to robulusjreisonne, as he will be substituting for me until tomorrow morning.  Please give him respect as you would give me.
3628 days 23 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Daniel spelt my name wrong, there's a 'g' in it :P

'robulusjgreisonne'
3628 days 19 hours ago
haycsclair
Good luck everyone! Good luck, Rob! You can do it! ;)

I'm rooting for someone in this game, but I'll keep my mouth shut. Daniel is watching. ;)
3628 days 17 hours ago
haycsclair
Someone messaged me, so I just want to make it clear. I know that Rob is just a guest host for this episode. I'm cheering him on his new job. Not because I'm thinking he is one of the players in this season. :)

Again, good luck everyone. :)
3628 days 14 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Onto the general question: With 7 people left, what have you done that makes you deserving to win this game?  Are you planning on making a move soon?

I've made alliances in the game that I hope will keep me safe, as I have tried my very hardest to keep them safe in the game.  Making moves in the game is smart so that the jury can see that you've done more than just rode coattails, however, I won't tell if I am gonna make a move and I don't think anyone else here would either xD
3628 days 14 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
I've got 5 of 7 votes.

Will check if the other two are online and message them, otherwise I will read the votes
3628 days 13 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Okay I'll go tally the votes
3628 days 13 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so
3628 days 13 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
*Jacob stands* "I hope this doesn't backfire, I'm playing my idol on Corinne"
3628 days 13 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played any votes cast for the person it is played on will not count and the person with the next highest number of votes will be voted out.

This IS a hidden immunity idol. Any votes for Corinne, will not count.

Once the votes are read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes.

First vote
3628 days 13 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Corinne. (does not count)
3628 days 13 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Second vote
Corinne (does not count)

open group

Survivor: Laos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!