This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Huam Kan)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Huam Kan)

3627 days 21 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Come on in guys!

Jacob has immunity, you cannot vote for him, everyone else is fair game.

Question: Who is the biggest threat in the game right now?  If you don't want to answer that, then what are you doing to make sure that you can win this game?

Votes are due by 4 PM EST tomorrow, and if you have any questions, be sure to PM me or post below.
3627 days 21 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Question: Who is the biggest threat in the game right now?  If you don't want to answer that, then what are you doing to make sure that you can win this game?

Everyone here is a threat.  That's all I have to say on the matter.  But I would also like to address something here.  Apparantly everyone was targeting myself and one of my allies based off of pure assumptions.  I would hope that you guys would at least come to me first instead of automatically assume something and target me based off of that.  That is all that I would like to say to you guys.
3627 days 21 hours ago
joeyswagger4life

Like Jacob said , everyone is a threat at this point, you can not underestimate anyone. This is the point where trust and loyality are truly tested. You just have to be aware of everything or else you will be the next to walk out the front door, awks this is survivor not bigbrother WHOOPS. Lol i mean walk out into the jungle/forest while the camera switches to a your confessional.
3627 days 20 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460

Well. Since im in the minority. I would like to say. That no matter what, anyone could beat me in the finals. Would you rather have jury threats ir people you could easily beat.
And i know im going.
3627 days 18 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
3/7.
3627 days 18 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
It's 7 because Corinne can vote twice due to her power)
3627 days 17 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
5/7.
3626 days 23 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
6/7.
3626 days 22 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
The votes will be read shortly.
3626 days 22 hours ago
Rico5
DVMP CHECK YOUR EMAIL PLEASE
3626 days 22 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
I did, I'm in the middle of something, but will post the votes shortly.
3626 days 22 hours ago
Rico5

Here's what I think.  There are 6 left.  And I think all 6 are a threat, or we wouldn't be here right now.  But it is clear who the strongest player is right now and I think everyone should be a little worried about that.  Unless... They are not in this to win.
3626 days 22 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Alright, if anyone has a hidden immunity idol and owul dike to play it, now is the time to do so.

*Rico stands*

"I don't want to be the guy that get's out on an idol, Jeff."

*hands the idol over*

This IS a hidden immunity idol, all votes for Rico will not count.  I will read the votes.
3626 days 22 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
First Vote
Eric (Self-Vote)
3626 days 22 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Second Vote
Rico, does not count.
3626 days 22 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Third Vote
Rico, does not count.

open group

Survivor: Laos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!