This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 4 Immunity Challenge (Huam Kan)

Topic » Final 4 Immunity Challenge..

3624 days 17 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Come on in, guys!

For your immunity challenge today, you'll be taking the three parts of Survivor into play, Outwit, Outlast, and Outplay.  For now, we will only do Outlast and Outplay, if it ties between two people winning one each, then those two will go to the tiebreaker of Outwit. 

For the Outplay section, your goal will be to get the jury to post here who they want to win this part, and you want that person to be you.  They will be able to post here saying who they want to win, and in the unlikely case that it ties between two or more people, then whoever got to that amount first will win the Outplay section.

For the Outlast section, you will be on this website: http://holdthebutton.com.  The rules are simple: Whoever holds the button the longest and screenshots it to me, wins that part of the challenge.  If you don't know how to screenshot, then I can help teach you how to.

Like I said before, only if it ties between two or more people winning the Outlast and Outplay sections, will the Outwit portion come into play.  The first two parts of this challenge are due by 4 PM EST tomorrow.

As always, if you have a question, be sure to PM me or post below.
3624 days 17 hours ago
bklimas
Number1SurvivorFan (Jacob):  He messaged me telling me to comment his name to win.
3624 days 17 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Thank you Bobby! :D I really appreciate it :) And man, that "hold the button game" is torture.  It's like the most boring game I've ever played in my LIFE xD
3624 days 17 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Number1SurvivorFan (Jacob): First of all i dont think any other person deserves to win. Secondly. Jacob rocks
3624 days 9 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
1/4 for hold-the-button.
3624 days 8 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
2/4 for hold-the-button.
3624 days 8 hours ago
awwsum11
Jacob: No real reason. :P
3624 days 7 hours ago
anthonyds__
I cant do this due to computer issues.
3623 days 22 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
For the Outplay section, the winners is obviously Jacob.

For the Outlast section, Rico won the challenge with over two hours!

Rico, Jacob, you two will go into the tiebreaker challenge, which is the Outwit section.  Here's how it will work.

You will be allowed to pick one of water, fire, or wood.  Water betas fire, fire beats wood, and wood beats fire.  You may send me 7 different rounds worth of it via PM, and it would look like something like this: "water>fire>wood>wood>water>fire>fire", which would indicate that you're playing water the first round, fire the second, etc.  Whoever wins the most rounds out of seven will win immunity, a guaranteed spot in the final 3, and the other will be vulnerable tonight at tribal council.
3623 days 22 hours ago
Rico5
It says fire beats wood and  wood beats fire :\
3623 days 21 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Wood beats water.
3623 days 20 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
1/2.
3623 days 19 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Omg I'm so nervous.  Just sent in my answers.
3623 days 19 hours ago
Rico5
Good luck Jacob!
3623 days 18 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
You too Rico.  :)
3623 days 18 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Jacob: fire>water>wood>wood>fire>water>fire
Rico: Fire>Water>water>water>wood>fire>wood

Round 1 goes to....Neither!

Round 2 goes to...Neither!

Round 3 goes to...Jacob!

Round 4 goes to...Jacob!

Round 5 goes to...Jacob!

Round 6 goes to...Jacob!

Round 7 goes to...Jacob!

IN a 5-0 contest...JACOB! WINS! IMMUNITY!  Congratulations, Jacob, you have earned a spot in the final 3.  For the rest of you, one of you will be getting out soon.  Tribal council will be posted later.

open group

Survivor: Laos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!