This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Laos Final Immunity Challenge

Topic » Survivor: Laos Final Immunity..

3606 days 3 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Come on in guys!

Congratulations on becoming the final 3, you three have done what 13 others could not.  However, this Final Immunity Challenge will determine who will get to choose who competes against them in the Final Tribal Council, where the jury will select the winner of this game.  The stakes are the highest of this game, so good luck.

You all have had to play this game hard to get here, and it's only suiting that for the Final Challenge in your journey to the Final Tribal Council, you will have to play a similar game.  That's right, the final immunity challenge is a....fastings!

Here's how it will work:  In the next 24 hours, you are able to join one fasting.  If you join multiple fastings in the next 24 hours (If you are currently in one right now then I will let you go again, although the current fasting does not count), then I will take the lower of your scores.   Your goal is to get the highest ranking over the other two.  BY 4 PM EST tomorrow, you will post a link to the game in which you played, and whatever score you got will count. 

Whoever gets the highest ranking in the game wins.  If a tie occurs, then whoever posted the link here will win immunity.  Good luck, final 3, and if you have any questions, be sure to PM me or post below.
3606 days 2 hours ago
Rico5
Wait.... Can you only do one? Or can you do lots and take the best finish?
3606 days 2 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Only one, if you do multiple ones, I'll take the WORST finish.
3606 days 2 hours ago
Rico5
Ahhhh gotcha
3606 days 1 hour ago
joeyswagger4life
3605 days 22 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
ugh, I had a busy day so I couldn't post first.  Oh well.

http://www.tengaged.com/game/116837

MADE FINAL 3! :)
3605 days 22 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
If Joey ties or beats Jacob, then he wins immunity!  If not, then Jacob wins immunity!  If height Jacob or Joey gets 1st and Rico does, then Rico can win immunity!  It's all down to the algorithm...
3605 days 22 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
height=neither
3605 days 22 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
omg .... so can i play frookies? or will that count agaisnt me
3605 days 22 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
You can play anything besides a fastings.
3605 days 22 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
okay :)
3605 days 22 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
oh my god, I have such bad luck, I'm gonna get screwed over by the algorithm! xD
3605 days 21 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
im nervous i really want to win this immunity challenge
3605 days 21 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
I NEED to win this immunity challenge xD
3605 days 20 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
no I NEED TO WIN ahahaha
3605 days 5 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Both Joey and Jacob finished in 1st place, but unfortunately for Jacob, since Joey finished first...

JOEY! WINS! FINAL! IMMUNITY!  Joey, congratulatoins, you will make the tough decision of choosing who will e going up against you in front of the jury.

open group

Survivor: Laos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!