This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

VAL Announcements

Topic » VAL Announcements

3779 days 3 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Number 11 stays alive. :D
3779 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Your next test will be tomorrow and will require minimal participation.

Your placement in this treatment will HEAVILY affect the results of the test.

However, one key task each of you must complete is to rank the 8 remaining pods in the order from most threatening to least threatening.  This will be strictly based on very limited information. 

I will need you to post your lists in your pod anywhere making it clear who is most threatening to least threatening.

To help with your list, I will allow you to select 2 pods and I will tell you ON AVERAGE their ranking from 1st to 9th based on their performances in the past 2 treatments.

Good luck Solitarians.
3779 days 2 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Alright give me pod 2 and pod 13.
3779 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Pod 2:

Treatment 1: 1st of 13
Treatment 2: Tied for 6th of 11
Overall: 4th of 9

Pod 13:

Treatment 1: Tied for 5th of 13
Treatment 2: 3rd of 11
Overall: 5th of 9
3778 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Good morning-evening-afternoon.

Your next test begins now and will involve no participation.  A winner has already been determined.  Based on your placement in the previous treatment, you received a number of lives with 9 lives for 1st place, 8 lives for 2nd place and so on.  Each life will be represented by a water filled pistol.

The game will involve a cycle starting with the person with the LEAST number of lives.  The person whose turn it is will force a player to use one life (pistol).  That person will be the person still in the competition who you listed as the most threatening.  Then the person who suffered a hit will force a different player to use a life.  Once a player uses all their lives, they are eliminated and the choice goes back to the person who made them use their previous life.

The only updates I will post in your pod is when you are hit or when you hit someone else.

Once eliminated, I will inform you if you have won the test or not.

The winner of the test will earn safety from the next treatment and will not have to compete.

It is time to begin.
3778 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
You lost a life because of Pod 1
3778 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
You attack Pod 1
3778 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
3778 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
You attack Pod 1
3778 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
3778 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
You attack Pod 1
3778 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
3778 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
You attack Pod 1
3778 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
3778 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
You attack Pod 1

open group

Solitary Pod 11 - Peace's Pod :D

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!