This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

3360 days 17 hours ago
2Beastly
okay here
3360 days 17 hours ago
Kpnna
I'll just go ahead!
3360 days 17 hours ago
Kpnna
Welcome to the nomination ceremony! As HoH, I must nominate two houseguests for eviction. While normally this is a situation where I just announce the noms, but I really wanna pull keys for dramatic effect.
3360 days 17 hours ago
Kpnna
The first key goes to.....
Steve
3360 days 17 hours ago
Kpnna
The second key goes to....

Sim
3360 days 17 hours ago
Webly
It wasn't that dramatic lol
3360 days 17 hours ago
Webly
Is the veto today?
3360 days 17 hours ago
CrissCross
The final nominees are Austin and Brendon and on Sunday at 5:30pm EST one of them will be evicted from the Big Brother house.
You now must vote to evict either Austin or Brendon,  Jacob as outgoing HoH you are not eligible to vote unless a tie occurs and as nominees Austin and Brendon none of you can vote to evict.
After the eviction is held tomorrow we will have the live HoH competition!
Also don't forget confessionals!
3360 days 17 hours ago
Kpnna
I have nominated you Austin, and you Brendon for eviction. Austin, you betrayed my trust in this eviction. I never wanted to get you out but you drew the lines. Brendon, you have floated by in this game and I don't know how you did it, but it ends tonight.

This meeting is adjourned.
3360 days 17 hours ago
CrissCross
That was the twist!
3360 days 17 hours ago
2Beastly
oh goodness!
3360 days 17 hours ago
Kpnna
So there is a break day tomorrow?
3360 days 17 hours ago
Webly
:| that was a great twist
3360 days 17 hours ago
CrissCross
Yeah break day!
3360 days 17 hours ago
Webly
I thought the twist would be a double eviction ;_; now I'll have to wait 2 extra days for my eviction

open group

CC's Big Brother 3 [Day 25/25]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!