This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale [S3]

Topic » Finale [S3]

3343 days 4 hours ago
CrissCross
After a 23 day power struggle only Sim, Jacob and Steve remain but which one of them will be victorious? And who will be the runner up? And who will be evicted tonight?
It's all up to the nine jurors and one last HoH!
Who will be evicted?
But who will the jury vote?
Only one way to find out...
This is CC's Big Brother 3: The Finale!
3343 days 4 hours ago
2Beastly
MEEP!
3343 days 4 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
hey
3343 days 4 hours ago
CrissCross
As you may have noticed Steve won the first part so Steve you will not take place in the first part.
I will wait on Jacob and Sim before the second part begins.
3343 days 4 hours ago
CrissCross
Oops Sim is here, I will wait for 5 minutes on Jacob.
3343 days 4 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
do i win automatically
3343 days 4 hours ago
CrissCross
Yes due to the heavy time constraints I am under.
3343 days 4 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
aw I finally won a comp
by default
:)
3343 days 4 hours ago
Kpnna
here
3343 days 4 hours ago
Kpnna
Wow you were gonna go to a default win after all the times you've waited, even for comps that weren't important? #NotCoolDavey
3343 days 4 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
me
3343 days 4 hours ago
CrissCross
Because I can't have a break day today but due to you turning up there will be no default winner!
3343 days 4 hours ago
CrissCross
Welcome to the 2nd part of the final HoH competition it is called "Hunt Me A HoH"
I will ask you to hunt me several users from tengaged but I will only give you a brief of what type of user I need for example if I asked for a Simpsons character you would link me to "MontyBurns"'s profile. The first person to find three of the types of people I ask for wins this part of the HoH competition! Please post the links for every answer. Answers will be asked one at a time.
Understand?
3343 days 4 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
https://38.media.tumblr.com/fe7fec152dc4e3018c4b7cc093ea2729/tumblr_ncxgu8rEtA1rqw994o2_250.gif
me losing once again
3343 days 4 hours ago
Kpnna
NOOO POOR SUN :(
3343 days 4 hours ago
Kpnna
im ready

open group

CC's Big Brother 3 [Day 25/25]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!