This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge

Topic » Final Challenge

3548 days 20 hours ago
domarco13
thanks preying I got it right :(
3548 days 20 hours ago
Joel_N
Current Placing:

Checkpoint #5:  #Jabbar, #Amanda, #Adam
Checkpoint #4:
Checkpoint #3:
Checkpoint #2:
Checkpoint #1:
3548 days 20 hours ago
domarco13
no I got it wrong first time preying it is right now
3548 days 20 hours ago
domarco13
Amanda crosses finish line
3548 days 20 hours ago
domarco13
yes I cant believe I just won im so happy right now :)
3548 days 20 hours ago
Joel_N
Congratulations Amanda you are the official winner of I Love Money 2
3548 days 20 hours ago
adamsel
Congrats Amanda, but that guessing game was so stupid. If it wasn't for that, I would have won HANDS DOWN. I dominated every other checkpoint
3548 days 20 hours ago
rabbaj
OMFG...grats Amanda, lol
3548 days 20 hours ago
adamsel
What was the number Amanda?
3548 days 20 hours ago
domarco13
thanks haha im so happy right now :D
3548 days 20 hours ago
Joel_N
3548 days 20 hours ago
adamsel
Wait what? how?
3548 days 20 hours ago
domarco13
524 lol second one was 23
3548 days 20 hours ago
rabbaj
lmfao, omfg..and I saw that 11 +12..FUCK
3548 days 20 hours ago
Joel_N
Checkpoint #2: KARMA HUNT

You must find one tengager and match them (or come close too) the karma number provided below. Once you find the tengager, mail me the link to the page and match them with the karma you are trying to place them as.
NOTE: If the karma doesn't match you can come close to it, however there is a 200 karma limit. i.e, If the user has 1610 Karma and the karma number is 1600, I will accept it. If the user has 1300 and the karma number is 1600 I will NOT accept it.

88 Karma:
379 Karma:
1278 Karma:

------------------------------------------
Checkpoint #3: MIND SCRAMBLER

I will mail you multiple choice trivia questions about the season. I will NOT tell you if you are correct or not. After 5 questions you will move onto the next checkpoint. But remember if you answer incorrect in this checkpoint it could put you at a disadvantage. Remember the number for each answer as you will need them later on.

Question #1: Who were the two team captains for the Dodgeball Challenge?
1: Mako and Sharon
2: Amanda and Brandi
3: Ahmir and Sharon
4: Amanda and Candi

Question #2: Who was the third person to score a point in the Guess The Word Challenge?
1: Brandi
2: Ahmir
3: Adam
4: Bianca

Question #3: In the Battleship challenge, who earned the 4th strike given during that challenge?
1: Nitz
2: Jabbar
3: Amanda
4: Sharon

Question #4: Who was the first person eliminated during the Blog Racing challenge?
1: Sharon
2: Nick
3: Amanda
4: Nitz

Question #5: Who scored 4 points during the Territory War challenge?
1: Amanda
2: Bianca
3: Ahmir
4: Mako

ANSWERS:
4-1-2-2-3

------------------------------------------------
Checkpoint #4: PASSCODE

You will have to figure out the correct 3 digit (numbers 1-5) passcode to move onto the next portion of the challenge. Each number of the passcode will be a DIFFERENT NUMBER. I will tell you if you have an incorrect number but I will NOT tell you where the incorrect number is. When you correctly figure out the passcode, remember the number as you will need it for the next portion of the challenge.

ANSWER:
5-2-4

-------------------------------------------------
Final Checkpoint

Add up all the numbers from Checkpoints 3, and 4. One thing to note, the passcode in checkpoint 4 are INDIVIDUAL numbers and must be added INDIVIDUALLY along with the other numbers in checkpoints 3 and 4. If you are correct, I will tell you how to cross the finish line. If you are incorrect you either added wrong or your answers to checkpoint 3 is wrong.

ANSWER: 23

open group

I Love Money: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!