This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Birlikte)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Birlikte)

3357 days ago
lamontlamar1998
Grate final 4 this is where I get got Voted out....btw the person that he s fourth always deserves the win
3356 days 7 hours ago
haycsclair
Bye, Blake.
3355 days 23 hours ago
TheExterminator4
Clair, you are so fake. Don't act like a fake b*tch. Bai!
3355 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
Blake, when did I act as a "fake b****" to you? Who was the one lying between us? You. I've been honest to you since the first time we talked. But, what did you do? Huh?
3355 days 2 hours ago
TheExterminator4
Wait whats that? I dont talk to fake people
3354 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
Oh, kiddo. Did I hit home? ;-)
3354 days 8 hours ago
haycsclair
Regarding the private message that you sent me, Blake, you said you would put me in your filter list, so I'll just put my reply here. :-)

"Well, I also trusted you, until you tried to lie to me. Alex told me that you are voting Bobby with Wily. How could I trust you after telling me that Alex should go home. You played two sides. I even messaged you and Bobby that I trust the both of you. That should give you an idea that I would not like it if someone tries to target my allies. I don't know if Bobby really has an idol. I don't care. It's okay if you don't vote for me. You have all the rights to vote for the person you want to win. But I didn't take the easy way out. Bobby and I are allies since the game started. :-)"

open group

Max's Survivor: Montenegro APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!