This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[The Results] X-FACTOR LIVE SEASON 1 FINALE!

Topic » [The Results] X-FACTOR LIVE..

3687 days 21 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses

It's time to face the music ladies and gentlemen! Welcome everybody to The X-Factor Season Finale! I am your host Vinny and we have one big show ahead of us. Wow, what a journey we have been through this season, the ups, the downs, the shocking moments, the twists, and now we are here today on Week 16 of the X-Factor. 16 weeks ago, we had multiple contestants auditioning to be on this show but only 20 contestants made it through to the live shows. From there, we had single eliminations, double eliminations, and times where we saw contestants automatically eliminated on the spot. We started with 20 contestants now we are down to the Top 3. Christina Aguilera, Demi Lovato, and Jessica Sanchez are the 3 left in this competition. Fans, the lines are still open, they'll be closed later on in the show but for now, vote for your favorite artist now! http://www.tengaged.com/group/6713/poll/the-fans-poll-who-deserves-win-x-factor-106777 . If you want to see Jessica win this competition, Vote for #1. If you want Demi to win this competition, Vote for #2. If you want Christina to win, Vote for #3! We have one from the Over 30's, one from The Girls and one from the Under 21's. Let's meet our other coaches! The judge of The Under 21's... Zoey! The judge of the Girls... Brandon! and Last but not least, the judge of The Groups, Stuart! This is going to be an exciting night, so let's not waste time! Let's get this show on the road!
3687 days 21 hours ago
Black_Shot
here
3687 days 20 hours ago
zoeylacey
Hello
3687 days 20 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
here gl everyone
3687 days 20 hours ago
boozes
Hi
3687 days 20 hours ago
neathery
Here go nova!
3687 days 20 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Welcome Top 3, glad you could make it :)
3687 days 20 hours ago
boozes
Nova is the spam queen and she calls me the spam queen
3687 days 20 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
i sure hope so ive been fighting this whole season :)
3687 days 20 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
lol i wasnt gonna spam till i seen u had hun ;)
3687 days 20 hours ago
Black_Shot
I was was spaming but i think non of them voted for me
3687 days 20 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Oh boy, show hasn't even started yet and it's already heating up!
3687 days 20 hours ago
boozes
Oh Watever I had to spam cuz I know that u always spam
3687 days 20 hours ago
SummerRae101
Hello Guys! #TaylorIsHere
3687 days 20 hours ago
Black_Shot
hi taylor
3687 days 20 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
whatever goodluck hun its not just based on the poll is it :)

open group

Vinny's X-Factor Season 2 (POSTPONED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!