This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

X-Factor Season 2 Auditions Schedule

Topic » X-Factor Season 2 Auditions..

3680 days 14 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Welcome ladies and gentlemen! 40 of you have signed up to take part in this competition. Unfortunately, only 12 of you will be moving onto the live shows. When I said there was going to be twists this season, I wasn't lying. Because the first twist of this season is that we are not going to have certain categories! Yeup, that's right, you guys filled out the "Which category are you in?" part for no reason! Because this season, it's going to be different! It'll be like The Voice style #TeamVinny, #TeamBrandon, #TeamSkai, and #TeamAndrew. Also staying in the theme of The Voice, you guys will be participating in a 2 stage audition format. The first stage will include all 40 of you, you will be taking part in what The Voice calls "The Blind Auditions" Woohoo, we are having a blind auditions here on The X-Factor! In the live auditions, I will be posting your videos for you and the judges and I will press the "I Want You" button if we want you to be on our teams. Only 28 of you will be going through, therefore 12 of you will be going home this week. But don't get too excited if you make the Top 28 because you will be also have to take part in Stage 2 of the auditions which is... DUN DUN DUN! The Dreaded Four Chair Challenge! From there, you perform a different song and only 4 from each team will make it to the Live Shows in the Top 12! So let's get this big season on the road! I will post the schedule for the live audition times in a few minutes.

Auditions Stages:
Stage 1 - Top 40 (Blind Auditions)
Stage 2 - Top 28 (Four Chair Challenge)

Top 12 Live Shows to follow auditions.
3680 days 14 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Day 1 - Wednesday, April 23 5pm EST/2 pm PST:
1. Blake Shelton (neathery)
2. Adele (imprincearthur)
3. Hunter Hayes (realchance)
4. Colbie Caillat (ilovetosing)
5. Backstreet Boys (cprsslr)
6. Cascada (andrewvaughan17)
7. Rupaul (giraffez)
8. Jessie J (jayjet)
9. Miley Cyrus (willsampson12)
10. Katy Perry (euro)
11. Demi Lovato (black_shot)
12. Selena Gomez (pink_rose)
13. Cher Lloyd (brat_twerk
14. Lorde (smiley_miley)
15. Beyonce (raygan94)
16. The Vamps (jerard)
17. Avril Lavigne (bigbrotherfan132)
18. Boyce Avenue (dinosauro27)
19. Rihanna (novascotiachic)
20. Nicki Minaj (nikki_rodirguez)

Day 2 - Friday, April 25 5 pm EST/2 pm PST:
1. Taylor Swift (summerrae101)
2. Justin Timberlake (geovanicaldeorn)
3. Jena Irene (kkoster001)
4. Alicia Keys (peopleperson)
5. One Direction (buge26)
6. Spice Girls (balls)
7. Alex Newell (hazzbazzevs)
8. Christina Grimmie (joeyswagger4life)
9. Malaya Watson (bethy)
10. Sisaundra Lewis (ratchet_police)
11. Cyndi Lauper (kaitlynmatthews227)
12. Carrie Underwood (richardcglover)
13. Lana Del Rey (natori)
14. Fifth Harmony (jaxmk12)
15. Lea Michele (talian)
16. Mariah Carey (tundra)
17. Kelly Clarkson (dreamer342)
18. Britney Spears (boozes)
19. Chris Daughtry (aninno)

Make sure you are there to pick your judges! :) Good luck everybody and see you this week!
3680 days 6 hours ago
jayjet
kk but I though this was x factor not the voice
3680 days 1 hour ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
True! But I just thought it'd be fun to add a Voice style into this, it's only for the one part of the auditions and plus you'll still have to participate in the Four Chair Challenge if you move on which is X-Factor as well. There won't be any battle rounds or anything. It'll be normal X-Factor live shows after auditions :)
3680 days 1 hour ago
sosyomomma
Auditionees I want to see different elements in your performances ,playing it safe won't get my chair to turn
3680 days 1 hour ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Very well said Andrew :) Just because you are a big name in this competition will not mean that you will automatically get a turn in the auditions. Your audition has to be amazing.
3680 days ago
NovaScotiaChic
wow alot of auditions and great peeps gonna be tough
3679 days 19 hours ago
boozes
Shit I'm scared I might not make it I'm one of the last to perform
3679 days 14 hours ago
Tundra
nice nice
3679 days 14 hours ago
Tundra
sad thing about school is it doesn't get out till 3 in Cali so should I mail you my judge picks in order ? -Mariah
3679 days 13 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Yeah sure! That's actually a great idea! :) If you forget or anything, you could always post in the forum that day!
3679 days 13 hours ago
SummerRae101
GREAT TWIST!
3679 days 6 hours ago
jayjet
can I be last on Wednesday please
3679 days 2 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Sure I can make that happen!
3679 days 1 hour ago
kaitlinmatthews227
aw man can i do the same as Tundra? it's 5 in the morning my time;'
3679 days ago
ilovetosing
I can't online since it will be too early for me to wake up.

open group

Vinny's X-Factor Season 2 (POSTPONED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!