This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 2 - Blind Auditions (Top 40)

Topic » Day 2 - Blind Auditions (Top..

3675 days 18 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Welcome to The X-Factor ladies and gentlemen! :)

I'm your host and judge Vinny and we have a great show for you tonight. 40 contestants auditioned to be in this competition but by the end of the auditions stage, we'll have only 16 contestants! 28 of the contestants will be moving on past the Blind Auditions stage (7 per judge) but the contestants won't be safe yet! Those 28 contestants will have one more stage to go through and that is the Four Chair Challenge. The dreaded four chair challenge will mean that the judges will only be taking 4 of their 7 contestants into the Live Shows. The Four Chair Challenge will take place on the weekend. More details of that will be mentioned on the Friday's live show of the Blind Auditions! Alright so here's how the blind auditions will go, 40 contestants have auditioned, 20 of them will be performing today while 20 of them will perform on Friday. For a contestant to make it to the Four Chair Challenge, a judge will have to pick them to join their team. If more than one judge pushes their "I Want You!" button, then the contestant will have the overall choice on who they want as their judge between the judges that pushed the button. By the end of the 2 days, there will be 7 contestants on each team. Once a judge has their 7 contestants, they will not be able to take anymore contestants, so judges... Choose wisely! You want to win this competition, not blow it. Contestants, if you are not here live and one or more judges picked you, please pick your judge in this topic when you read this. I also have contestants who have messaged me what judge they want in order as well. So this will be the order of the first 20 contestants and how they'll perform.

Let's have an update on the teams so far!
#TeamVinny - Demi Lovato, Beyonce, Rihanna, Boyce Avenue
#TeamAndrew - Adele, Colbie Caillat, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj
#TeamBrandon - Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Lorde, Jessie J
#TeamSkai - Blake Shelton, Cascada, The Vamps

Only 3-4 spots left on each judge's team! With 20 of you guys left, the odds are definitely not in your favor so I hope these are some of the best performances of your life! The Top 28 (7 contestants per team) will be in the "Four Chair Challenge" that will take place LIVE tomorrow night at 5pm EST/2pm PST. I will create a "Four Chair Challenge Performances" topic after this show and let the 28 contestants post their songs in there! But let's get to the order of auditions today!

Day 2:
1. Taylor Swift (summerrae101)
2. Justin Timberlake (geovanicaldeorn)
3. Jena Irene (kkoster001)
4. Alicia Keys (peopleperson)
5. One Direction (buge26)
6. Spice Girls (balls)
7. Alex Newell (hazzbazzevs)
8. Christina Grimmie (joeyswagger4life)
9. Malaya Watson (bethy)
10. Sisaundra Lewis (ratchet_police)
11. Cyndi Lauper (kaitlynmatthews227)
12. Carrie Underwood (richardcglover)
13. Lana Del Rey (natori)
14. Fifth Harmony (jaxmk12)
15. Lea Michele (talian)
16. Mariah Carey (tundra)
17. Kelly Clarkson (dreamer342)
18. Britney Spears (boozes)
19. Chris Daughtry (aninno)
20. Jessica Sanchez (bigdude)
3675 days 18 hours ago
sosyomomma
if for some reason im permed i wont be able to make tomorrow, i work at 5pm est
3675 days 18 hours ago
sosyomomma
*im not
3675 days 18 hours ago
Brandonh1
I'm here
3675 days 18 hours ago
boozes
I hope i make it i have alot of potential to show ur guys
3675 days 18 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Come on Andrew -.-
3675 days 18 hours ago
sosyomomma
i work lol, i told you i couldnt make saturdays
3675 days 18 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Ahaha, no i meant the permed part. I don't mind if you're not able to make it to the four chair challenge
3675 days 18 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Anyway, let's get to the acts shall we!? Here we go, the first performer of Day 2, we have Taylor Swift! :)

3675 days 18 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
*hovers over button, moving head to the song*
3675 days 18 hours ago
Brandonh1
Hover over button*

Looks at others
3675 days 18 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
The problem is that if I take you and you're on my team, I don't know if you'll make it passed the four chair challenge and that worries me, I think you deserve to be in this competition but I don't want to be the reason for you going home
3675 days 18 hours ago
sosyomomma
*doesnt push button*  im not sure how i would be able to help you along in this competition and i feel like my fellow judges would be better fits
3675 days 18 hours ago
SummerRae101
3675 days 18 hours ago
hazzbazzEvs
(Im Here, Hey)
3675 days 18 hours ago
sosyomomma
no one is going to pick Taylor??!?!!?!?!!?!

open group

Vinny's X-Factor Season 2 (POSTPONED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!