This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 4 - Top HITS With The Top TWIST!

Topic » Week 4 - Top HITS With The Top..

3630 days 10 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Welcome ladies and gentlemen! We are down to 13 contestants left in this competition! Only 12 are in your way of becoming The X-Factor champion! This week, it is a DOUBLE ELIMINATION week! That's right, two of you will be going home this week. Who will it be? I guess we'll have to find out. So for this week's theme, you are going to be performing your top hits of either your original songs or a cover of a top hit! But I would like you to prove that it's a top hit. It can be like "#1 on Billboard Hot Hits" or something like that. If you don't have a #1 hit, at least post something that has had a pretty high ranking in the music charts! Good luck

DEADLINE: Friday, May 30th
3630 days 10 hours ago
Black_Shot
Demi Lovato - Skyscraper

Brazil (Billboard Hot Pop Songs) - 2
Ukraine (FDR Pop Singles Chart) - 4
Scotland (Official Charts Company) - 6
UK Singles (Official Charts Company) - 7
New Zealand (Recorded Music NZ) - 9
US Billboard Hot 100 - 10

(I only posted where the song was in top 10)
3630 days 9 hours ago
willsampson12
Miley Cyrus- "We Can't Stop"

US Billboard-#2

Directed by Diane Martel, the "We Can't Stop" video earned 10. 7 million VEVO views within its first 24 hours.

This video shows Miley having fun with out a care in the world enjoy.
3630 days 9 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
Billboard Dance Songs- #1

Cascada- What Hurts The Most
http://youtu.be/yBl3yrXqrUE
3630 days 9 hours ago
SummerRae101
Taylor Swift-We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together [Acoustic Live]

This song was the 2nd single released of the album "Red" and debuted at #1 on the country, pop and hot 100 charts!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=joplyLUwN64
3630 days 8 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
Rihanna :

In the US, the song peaked at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and became Rihanna's third song to do so. "Take a Bow" also peaked at number one on the US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart and US Pop Songs chart, and has been certified double platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America. The song reached number one in Canada, Denmark, Ireland, Slovakia and the United Kingdom, and attained top five positions in Australia, New Zealand and Norway
3630 days 8 hours ago
neathery
Blake Shelton - Hillbilly Bone

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OGoiiwxTWeE&feature=kp

Canada (Canadian Hot 100)# 84
US Billboard Hot 100 #40
US Hot Country Songs (Billboard) #1
3630 days 7 hours ago
raygan94
I want to show the judges variety so last week I posted a dance song where I was all over the stage so this week I wanted to show that even in a more laid back scenario my vocals will be as great as last week!

Irreplaceable!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5xprtex5QOk

Billboard Hot 100 Peak Position: 1 (10 weeks), Peak Date: December 16, 2006

The Ne-Yo-co-penned, mid-tempo ballad struck a chord with many with its female resilience. "Irreplaceable" marks Beyonce's longest-running No. 1 as a lead artist on the Hot 100 (with an astounding 10 weeks there) and charting for 30 weeks total.
3630 days 2 hours ago
boozes
http://youtu.be/cS0I3Y0igkw

I'm doing the song that made britney famous called baby one more Time

Billboard top 100

United States. 1
France. 1
Sweden. 1
Uk. 1
Australia. 1
Canada. 1
Germany. 1
Switzerland. 1
Ireland. 1
And finally New Zealand. 1
3630 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Here's the Vamps cover of JUST GIVE ME A REASON BY PINK

Reached #1 in:
Australia (ARIA)
Austria (Ö3 Austria Top 40)
Canada (Canadian Hot 100)
Czech Republic (IFPI)
Europe (Euro Digital Songs)
Germany (Media Control AG)
Iceland (Tonlist)
Ireland (IRMA)
Italy (FIMI)
Lebanon (The Official Lebanese Top 20)
Luxembourg Digital Songs (Billboard)
Mexico Ingles Airplay (Billboard)
Netherlands (Dutch Top 40)
New Zealand (Recorded Music NZ)
Poland (Polish Airplay Top 20)
Portugal Digital Songs (Billboard)
Scotland (Official Charts Company)
Slovakia (IFPI)
Sweden (Sverigetopplistan)
US Billboard Hot 100
US Mainstream Top 40 (Billboard)
US Adult Top 40 (Billboard)
US Adult Contemporary (Billboard)
3629 days 10 hours ago
Smiley_Miley
Lorde Royals

#1th PLACES!!
Belgium (Ultratop 50 Flanders)
Belgium (Ultratop 50 Wallonia)
Canada (Canadian Hot 100)
Canada Alternative Rock (America's Music Charts)
Croatia (Airplay Radio Chart)
Euro Digital Songs (Billboard)
Iceland (Tónlist)
Indonesia (Prambors FM)
Ireland (IRMA)
Israel (Media Forest)
Italy (FIMI)
New Zealand (Recorded Music NZ
Scotland (Official Charts Company)
UK Singles (Official Charts Company
US Billboard Hot 100
US Mainstream Top 40 (Billboard)
US Hot Rock Songs (Billboard)
US Adult Top 40 (Billboard)
US Alternative Songs
3628 days 15 hours ago
richardcglover
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lydBPm2KRaU

This song is so spiritual and amazing and definitely a top hit.
3628 days 14 hours ago
Euro

"Teenage Dream" debuted at number 20 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 dated August 7, 2010, becoming the week's Hot Shot debut. It also debuted on the Hot Digital Songs chart at number 11 with 84,000 downloads, and on the Radio Songs chart at number 75. According to Nielsen Broadcast Data Systems, "Teenage Dream" set the record for most added song in a week with 64 new stations and 14.9 million plays.[20] The following week, it jumped to number seven on the Hot 100, due to a radio audience of 29.5 million impressions and an increase of 183,000 downloads. On the issue dated September 18, 2010, the song topped the chart becoming her second consecutive number one-single and her third overall number one-single. In the teenage-driven era of rock music, the song is only the second number 1 single in the U.S., since 1955, to have "teen", "teenage" or "teenager" in its title – the first being 1960's "Teen Angel" by Mark Dinning.[21] The same week, it debuted at number 20 in the Canadian Hot 100.[22] On the September 2 issue of the Canadian Digital Download Chart, Teenage Dream rose to number one, making it her third number one on that tally.[23][24] It went to number one in New Zealand on the August 30 chart making it her third number one in NZ this year preceded by "If We Ever Meet Again" with Timbaland early 2010 and California Gurls mid-2010. Overall the song remained at Number 1 for 4 weeks in New Zealand. It is her fourth number one overall achieving this with I Kissed a Girl in 2008. On September 5, 2010, "Teenage Dream" debuted on the UK Singles Chart at number two selling over 86,000 units in its debut week. It was kept off top spot by the release of Olly Murs' debut single "Please Don't Let Me Go". The following week it stayed at number two, before moving down to number three the following week. The song reached number one on the Scottish Singles Chart.[25] As of August 2013, the song had sold 4,573,000 digital copies in the United States
3627 days 10 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
Here's Christina Grimmie with Katy Perrys hit song "Dark Horse" :) time to make everyone shiver

Number 1 in CANADA, NETHERLANDS, AND THE US
Top 10 In 20 Countries INCLUDING UK, NEW Zealand, Sweden, Venezuela
Has sold 6 million copies worldwide
One of the best selling singles of all time
Currently number 6 in Hot 100, Highest peak is 1st
Has been in the Hot 100 Chart for 35 weeks
3627 days 9 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
*** WEEK 4 CLOSED ***
3626 days 3 hours ago
willsampson12
results?

open group

Vinny's X-Factor Season 2 (POSTPONED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!