This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dining Room

Topic » Dining Room

3622 days 15 hours ago
Aydanmac01
gl noms
3622 days 15 hours ago
sosyomomma
goodluck Michael
3622 days 15 hours ago
boozes
Hugs Andrew

Would I get expelled for hitting someone in their face
3622 days 15 hours ago
Euro
Okay see you all at the Veto tomorrow at 5pm EST!
3622 days 15 hours ago
Euro
boozes
Hugs Andrew

Would I get expelled for hitting someone in their face

Nope!
3622 days 15 hours ago
munkeyboy18
I wanna say one thing Addrian, i wanted frenchie gone but andrew was after darrius . He prerty much u can say framed me. So it is what it is . Ill try and win veto. I think u made a bad nom tbh it was wrong and not right at all
3622 days 15 hours ago
boozes
Yay
3622 days 15 hours ago
boozes
Their is someone who is not trying to win a competition I'm the only girl who tries my hardest to win competitions
3622 days 15 hours ago
sosyomomma
I didnt frame anyone, I did want Darrius gone but changed my mind, making moves over emotionas isnt a smart desicion. Think what you want Michael, but making an enemy isnt somehting you should do while on the block and with that im out.

*walks out*

https://38.media.tumblr.com/139d4e13c082ef39c97fc58d0b1cf451/tumblr_mna09qLsm11r396who1_500.gif
3622 days 14 hours ago
munkeyboy18
Im confused why Im up tbh addrian im gonna talk to you asap
3622 days 14 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Sorry guys, I was at a party tonight, couldn't make it.
It's 1am here and I'm going to bed.
3622 days 14 hours ago
losangelesgirl
boozes
Their is someone who is not trying to win a competition I'm the only girl who tries my hardest to win competitions
--

If you are talking me or Amber (idk) as the "other girl" who isn't trying to win competitions, you are wrong. IDK about Amber, but I'm trying to win them. However, it's 1am here and I was on a party of Eurofest when all the basseball people from europe came here to my city.
I couldn't miss that sorry x. And as a result that "I'm not trying to win them" is that I won POV yasterday.

So if you were talking to me as a "other girl" you are wrong, but if not thank it's fine mimi xoxo
3622 days 14 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
Mimi I try it is just that people here are just better at the competitions
3622 days 12 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
If u meant something else sorry
3620 days 15 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
*nervous*

open group

Euro's Big Brother 4 [Day 9/22]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!