This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 9

Topic » Immunity Challenge 9

3706 days 18 hours ago
Murly
Will take place tonight at 7pm EST/11pm GMT. Get your brains working for this one!
3706 days 18 hours ago
PSULucky
brains :o
3706 days 18 hours ago
redplanet
omg its puzzles! ... right?
3706 days 18 hours ago
Murly
CHECK IN
3706 days 18 hours ago
PSULucky
hey :)
3706 days 17 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Presento
3706 days 17 hours ago
simoo
Hiya!
3706 days 17 hours ago
Murly
Here:
Dave
Danny
JJ
3706 days 17 hours ago
Murly
We will now bring in Danny from Exile Island...

Congratulations on making it to the final 8, guys. 10 people are out of this game and only 7 stand in your way of gaining the title of Sole Survivor.

This immunity challenge is called "Match Those Tiles":
There are 26 numbered tiles and behind each tile is a picture. There are 11 matching pairs and 4 tiles with random pictures that do not match. Each person takes it in turns to guess two tiles to reveal their pictures. The winner is the person who has the most matches at the end of the game. We will use random.org to determine the order players will go and we will continue on in that order throughout the game. If there is a tie I will post a further 7 tiles with one match and the person to get the match wins. Once we begin at 7:05pm EST nobody else may join in. Everybody understand?
3706 days 17 hours ago
redplanet
in
3706 days 17 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
-chantra's survivor series

P.s. Jade, did you plAy this in your season of his?
3706 days 17 hours ago
redplanet
where are the tiles lol
3706 days 17 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
She's probs typing them atm
3706 days 17 hours ago
Murly
I may have done ;)
3706 days 17 hours ago
Murly
The tiles are numbers 1-26, so whoever goes first will say e.g. 7 and 19. I will then tell you what is behind numbers 7 and 19. If they match, you get a point. It's up to you what method you use to remember what is behind each tile.
3706 days 17 hours ago
Murly
Nobody else may check in.

Here:
Dave
Danny
JJ
Red

We will play this game so that you each guess in that order

open group

Murly's Survivor 2: Jordan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!