This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 9 (Rimatu'u)

Topic » Tribal Council 9 (Rimatu'u)

3706 days 18 hours ago
Murly
Welcome to Tribal Council. Just a reminder you cannot vote for either Red (redplanet) as he has immunity, or KC (KCObedencio) as he is at exile.

Question: Has there been much talk about if anybody has found any of the hidden immunity idols? Are people nervous that one could be pulled out at any time?

Votes are due by 6pm EST/10pm GMT tomorrow, and I will read them before we begin our TENTH immunity challenge at 9pm EST/1am GMT!
3706 days 5 hours ago
Murly
0/7 votes received.. you're all very quiet on this one
3705 days 20 hours ago
Murly
Just at work at the moment.. will try my best to be on time but if not it will be 9:30pm EST at the latest
3705 days 17 hours ago
Murly
The votes are in.

If anybody has the hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it now would be the time to do so...

*nobody stands*

When I read the votes the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. Let's get to it *opens urn*

First vote
m0nkeymaniac

Danny - 1
3705 days 17 hours ago
Murly
Second vote
DontVoteMePlease

Danny - 1
Daniel - 1
3705 days 17 hours ago
Murly
Third vote
TheACF12

Danny - 1
Daniel - 1
Justin - 1
3705 days 17 hours ago
Murly
Fourth vote
JJ

Danny - 1
Daniel - 1
Justin - 1
Simoo - 1
3705 days 17 hours ago
Murly
Fifth vote
Shawn

Danny - 1
Daniel - 1
Justin - 1
Simoo - 1
Choirwolf - 1
3705 days 17 hours ago
Murly
Sixth vote
DontVoteMePlease

Danny - 1
Daniel - 2
Justin - 1
Simoo - 1
Choirwolf - 1
3705 days 17 hours ago
Murly
Seventh vote
m0nkeymaniac

Danny - 2
Daniel - 2
Justin - 1
Simoo - 1
Choirwolf - 1

Guys, we have a tie. Had Danny sent his vote in by the deadline we wouldn't be in this situation. He has only just sent it in but the deadline was 3 hours ago.

Dave, Justin, Red, JJ and Choir.. you have 30 minutes to send in your re-votes. After which we will get to our LIVE challenge.
3705 days 17 hours ago
Murly
Also, those who do not vote in the next 30 minutes will have their votes done via random.org
3705 days 17 hours ago
redplanet
ok Im just going to let it out, Danny Im sorry you have to go  :(
3705 days 17 hours ago
Murly
2/5 re-votes received
3705 days 17 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
You sir, are an absolutely horrible person. How am I a threat? Because I was from the other tribe? Um, no. If you're basing it off of comps, the last one was of pure luck so you can't really argue that as your point. Just to let you know, if I do get juried tonight, there is no way in this world you will win. It will happen because either A, everyone comes to their senses next time you're vulnerable and votes you out, or because I taint the jury. How dare you? I trusted you, you fooled me last tribal to show my loyalty to you and then you backstabbing me like this? That's stone cold and I wish nothing but the worst for you for the rest of this game
3705 days 17 hours ago
Murly
7 minutes to go
3705 days 17 hours ago
redplanet
I'm sorry but you're from  Tetiatora, I have no allegiances to you! you were not someone with whom I was aligned from the beginning and I don't know you nor trust you, again sorry

open group

Murly's Survivor 2: Jordan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!