This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

House 2 Confessionals

Topic » House 2 Confessionals

2499 days 1 hour ago
joey65409
Connor (ConnorB)
All ik is im doing okay with these social relationships, tyler is the best player in this game, i believe hes playing a similar game to mine but hes playing better, all ik is im one step ahead of him, in due time ill send his ass packing
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This week went flawlessly, i stayed safe, i built a few new relationships, and im gonna continue to lay low a couple more weeks.
2499 days 1 hour ago
joey65409
Day 9:
2499 days 1 hour ago
joey65409
Eve (Falconbait26)
OMGGG I HOPE JARON WINS CUZ I'LL BE SAFE ASF AND WON'T GO UP. I TRUST CONNOR TOO SORT OF BUT HE'LL NOMINATE ME PROBABLY TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE WE STILL HAVE PROBLEMS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hell yeaaaa. I was not about to win a third comp, that'll make me a big target. Jaron better not screw me over...
2499 days 1 hour ago
joey65409
Day 10:
2499 days 1 hour ago
joey65409
day 11:
2499 days 1 hour ago
joey65409
day 12:
2495 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
Day:13
2495 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
Connor
Hey tbh my list is just the first 5 people on the board in this game. Not trying to win this HOH, total throw, i still wanna lay low and seem non threatening. If things go according to plan, then ur gonna see the house flip. Im sick of this boring bullshit, lets make big moves people!! Winning comps is not how i play the game, i lay low and work on my social relationships for the first few weeks so its easier to manipulate these fools to keep me safe and have them do whatever i want.
2495 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
Day 14:
2495 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
Christian
this is perfect! i think i can get ryan to get one of my snaky allies out like renny, tyler, or jay. i need this veto. preferably him but im trying for this one. its time to set up for the merge
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YES!!! i had convinced pizza to put jaron up which is best case. we get a snake, and a big player out. and i can use this to get close with renny. i can start telling him about the people who want him out in hopes he gets HOH and can put tyler or pizza up. someone from my side that i dont trust
2495 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
Eve:
Ugh, y did this fast mofo win the veto? Dammit, hopefully Ryan doesn't put me up and he goes for someone else
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow, I'm about to lose yet another ally. JT left, now Jaron is leaving. Goddammit, y did Renny have to win the veto??????? He messed everything up. Ugh
2495 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
Day 16:
2420 days 7 hours ago
DavidM7
Missed all my confessionals ranting about Connor and Christian xD

open group

Joeys Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!