This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale- Day 38-39

Topic » Finale- Day 38-39

3620 days 20 hours ago
sssp123
What? I've tried ending this like, 3 times. You keep pulling ME back in. But YES, this time is done for good
3620 days 20 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
Then be gone.

G-O-N-E
3620 days 20 hours ago
cjuddy
Itll be you that leaves Jake. You are a juror and I am a finalist. Cya.
3620 days 20 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
I thought I was the one who was acting "high and mighty"?

And now here you are like, "You're a juror, I'm a finalist."

Way to throw the obvious in my face.
3620 days 20 hours ago
sssp123
Jake, STOP. We. Are. Done. And Connor's right. We are the finalists, we stay on our pedestal. You go back to the bench. We have jurors to deal with who won't start an 8 page fight.
3620 days 20 hours ago
cjuddy
You are the one telling me to be gone. I will let you have the last word because its obvious I cantcomment without you having some sort of smart ass response to it. This will be my last post to you
3620 days 20 hours ago
sssp123
^^^^ What he said. Erm, again. This time for real.
3620 days 20 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
No. I won't stop. You already have the satisfaction of being where I wanted to be, and I don't care if I have to sit here and argue over this pointless shit all night with you two, I am not going to let you have the satisfaction of getting the last shot in.

It isn't happening.
3620 days 20 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
You two believe that just because you've made F3, that you're on top of the damn world, and that everyone else should bow down to you two.

I'll be damned if I let that stand without having defended myself.
3620 days 20 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
It is amazing how three people who worked like a well-oiled machine can go from that to fighting a fight for 3+ hours straight.
3620 days 16 hours ago
maxcrosby2419
2nd Question:

Who from the jury should be sitting up there with you guys?
3620 days 16 hours ago
cjuddy
2nd Question:

This is one of those questions where usually my answer would be noone but in this game my answer is you Matthew, Nathan and Jake W. My reason being that the tribals you three were voted out in i found to be unfair as they were so rushed.. giving noone any time to really strategize :/ If that tribal wasn't so rushed Nathan and you would have gotten further for sure
3620 days 12 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Sam-Admit that you did NOTHING in this game
Julian-How were you better then Connor
Connor-How were you better then Julian
3620 days 10 hours ago
sssp123
@Snow

I'm sorry, I won't. Snow, perceptions can be deceiving on Tengaged, when you barely get a good look at what your competition is up to. I'm not going to lie that I did a ton, but I did what I could in my position. I'm going to ask you what I asked Jake S., and hope for a better response: why do you think I did nothing? And why did you think Julian did more than me?

Haven't y'all met a neat lady before?
3620 days 10 hours ago
sssp123
2nd Question:

I'll agree with Connor, you and Fowler weren't even given a fair shot. I would've totally tried saving Jake W. if I could've, since he was my closest ally next to Connor. And, even if he did make an idiot of himself last night, I think Jake S. was playing his ass off, and being taken out by an idol is rough

open group

SG1's Reality Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!