This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council#3- Ziltra

Topic » Tribal council#3- Ziltra

3607 days 12 hours ago
LauraMelih
Welcome to first merge tribe tribal council!! So new tribe name is ZILTRA!!! Everyone here (in tribal  council) are not first time, so here are questions to you:

1. Sarah and Darren, do you think, that your inactive way harm to you?

2. Carlos, do you think, that after merge your tribe will be destroyed?

3. Ben and James, are you 2 in alliance, cause now you're two strongesr players with high level?

4. Amber and Matt, are you happy, that you win first individual immunity??? And do you think that this will harm to you?

5. Shawn and Jerome, what do you think, after this voting the game will change or no??

So, it's time to vote!! Today Amber and Matt are safe and you cannot vote for them!!!!!
Today voted out player will become the 1st member jury!

EVERYONE SEND ME YOUR VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF YOU WILL DON'T SEND ME YOUR VOTE, SO YOUR VOTE WILL BE FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3607 days 11 hours ago
WitZ
3. Ben and James, are you 2 in alliance, cause now you're two strongesr players with high level?
um, well first orange isn't exactly high level, but secondly everyone is in an alliance with everyone else, dependant on your level of trust is how much the "alliance" will continue in the future.
3607 days 10 hours ago
Justunreal
5. Shawn and Jerome, what do you think, after this voting the game will change or no??

Not really, unless if it's a blindside. For sure
3607 days 9 hours ago
C00LDUDE1000
Well, James is black, and I should be brown. I'm not leveling up anymore. We are NOT in an alliance
3607 days 9 hours ago
LauraMelih
3/9 VOTES
3607 days 7 hours ago
wym395
2. Carlos, do you think, that after merge your tribe will be destroyed?

Most likely but it all depends on how tight they are I mean expect the unexpected!
3607 days 7 hours ago
LauraMelih
5/9 votes
3607 days 6 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
I am happy and u can't be a powerhouse because if one time u don't win they will eliminate u
3606 days 17 hours ago
shawndorman12
I think in a survivor game u have several milestones start of game tribe swap merge and then after merge no I don't think there will b anymore changes
3606 days 11 hours ago
LauraMelih
6/9 votes
3606 days 2 hours ago
LauraMelih
7/9 votes.. VOTES WILL BE READ TOMORROW!!
3605 days 8 hours ago
bearclaw1212
im happy with immunity, because I went camping and was inactive. I don't feel I was in danger however
3605 days 7 hours ago
bearclaw1212
GUYS ATTENTION: COOLDUDE WAS BANNED just went on his page :P look for yourself
3605 days 7 hours ago
LauraMelih
Well, guys I see, that C00LDUDE is removed, so today I will not read the votes. If he'll back, he will become the 1st member of our jury.

GOOD LUCK, TOMORROW OR TODAY IMMUNITY CHALLENGE!!
3605 days 7 hours ago
Justunreal
Today is fine
3605 days 5 hours ago
bearclaw1212
Im fine with today, but I'd like a set time to be on at

open group

Laura's Melih Survivor: Brazil

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!