This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SGG 1: The Glass House [Round 1 Applications]

Topic » SGG 1: The Glass House [Round..

3409 days 7 hours ago
iiAmazing
• Username: iiAmazing
• Colour level: orange
• When did you join Tengaged? OCT 5 2014
• What times are you available for live competitions? Anytime weekends a4-9 weekdas

• What is your favourite competition reality series? Survivor
• Why? Because it is reallyawesomeand its cool.
• Who is your favourite competition reality show player/contestant? Nicole ranzel
• Why? Shes awesome and plays avery good game

• Are you a social, strategic, or physical player? rategic
• List your top few group game positions (if you have any). Um jury and winner
• Why should I cast you? Because im awesome and pick me
3409 days 6 hours ago
Matedog1209
THE APPLICATION

• Username: Matedog1209
• Colour level: Orange
• When did you join Tengaged? November 2014
• What times are you available for live competitions? Depends on what time but if so yes

• Why? It is fun to watch. The moves made are so great, the should get a Grammy.
• Who is your favourite competition reality show player/contestant? Either Kass McQuillen, or Parvati Shallow.
• Why? They were both very strategic and strong women in survivor.

• Are you a social, strategic, or physical player? Strategic 100%
• List your top few group game positions (if you have any). 2nd, 3rd, 4th.
• Why should I cast you?

If you have never played SFG (the fast version of this series), that is all for your application.
If you HAVE played at least one season of SFG (list of players can be found here: http://www.tengaged.com/group/6860/forum/topic/13921352 ), here is another part of the application for you:

• What season(s) did you play? 4,6,8, 9
• What placement(s) did you receive? 3rd, 2nd, 7th, 6th
• What was your favourite SFG moment? Any and all blindsides.
3408 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
• Username: Jameslu
• Colour level:   Yellow
• When did you join Tengaged?   27/28 December 2014
• What times are you available for live competitions? Anytime from 4-8 on weekdays and weekends till late

• Why?  Cause i love the manipulation and stuff like that and i just love watching it
• Who is your favourite competition reality show player/contestant?  Parvati Shallow/Natalie Anderson /Jefra Bland
• Why? Cause they all had different approaches towards the game and Parvati used her looks to blindside all the guys and Natalie was just smart and Jefra well she is just really pretty

• Are you a social, strategic, or physical player?  All but more strategic
• List your top few group game positions (if you have any).  well i havent found out my placements yet for some as i am currently playing them now, but i did come out 2nd once in one that finished
• Why should I cast you?  Cause i am an all rounder , the brains, the looks and physically strong and i am strategic and well i can do some good blindsides

open group

SGG 1: Cancelled

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!