This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 Baalbeck

Topic » Tribal Council #6 Baalbeck

3689 days 14 hours ago
Chastain
Come on in guys.

A question to all, why is your tribe so inactive? Why, Wangi? Why, Mike? Why, Jacob? Why, oh why, Mickle?

Witz and Jxhn, you're relatively active compared to the hibernating bunch, but do you honestly think that they care about that? Or are you in trouble tonight?

Votes are due in 24 hours. AND OF COURSE, half of y'all will forget and I'll have 3 or 4 self-votes.

If you wanna play an idol, message me.
3689 days 14 hours ago
mikespike
i want to play an idol
3689 days 14 hours ago
Chastain
"If you wanna play an idol, message me."
3689 days 13 hours ago
WitZ
Witz and Jxhn, you're relatively active compared to the hibernating bunch, but do you honestly think that they care about that? Or are you in trouble tonight?

I dont think I am in trouble - I hope not to be. I am a fairly active member of this tribe and without me sending in the answers apart from maybe Jxhn we may not have had a set send in. I am slightly frustrated about being on such a dissapointing tribe but yeah it is what it is.
3689 days 12 hours ago
Chastain
Who is disappointing you the most in this tribe?
3689 days 12 hours ago
Jxhn

I think we all need to consider activity as important and  if we want any chance we need to go full force as a tribe and not have one or two people doing everything. I think it is silly to assume safety but do I think I should be considered an asset and stay - of course.
3689 days 12 hours ago
WitZ
Who is disappointing you the most in this tribe?

Everyone except Jxhn and sometimes Mikespike. Everyone else hasnt basically said or done anything...
3689 days 9 hours ago
wangifold
Oops left TG for about a week and I'm still here
3689 days 9 hours ago
Chastain
You were one self vote away of being pulled from this season, Wangi. Your last minute revote last tribal stopped me.
3689 days 9 hours ago
wangifold
I'm very sorry Shadi :(
3689 days 8 hours ago
Survivor233
Hey, I'm still here. :S And let's face it, us losing the challenge today was not because of our inactivity - it was down to pure luck. The other tribe beat us by /one/ minute, a submission was still sent and we got 10/10. So, we have the ability to beat them. After this tribal council, Jbeil will only have one extra member. If we win the next challenge, we'll likely enter the merge with even numbers.
3688 days 5 hours ago
Chastain
*Collects urn*

I shall tally them votes.
3688 days 5 hours ago
Chastain
Ifanyone has a hidden immunity idol and you'd like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
3688 days 5 hours ago
Chastain
No one stands
3688 days 5 hours ago
Chastain
Oh-kay

First vote
Wangifold
3688 days 5 hours ago
Chastain
Second vote
Micklepickle

open group

Chastain's Survivor: Lebanon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!