This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 - Beirut

Topic » Tribal Council #8 - Beirut

3656 days 23 hours ago
Chastain
Bringing in the first member of our jury, Oldnewz voted out at the last tribal council.

So, Dryerfish has immunity, but tonight there won't be a vote. Gaiaphage and his other account Ayeboi were banned for 2 weeks and permed respectively, which means that he won't be able to continue with this game. He will however serve as the second member of the jury. It's very disappointing but I have no other choice *Snuffs Chris torch*

Now, before I let you go on your way, I want to address something which is AJ's severe inactivity lately, I'd hate for AJ to be the Purple Kelly to Gaia's NaOnka, but I want to know if he will be able to continue this game while being active and involved, or if he's incapable of doing so, and in which case, he'll also be medically evacuated. AJ I would like your decision to be made here today. If you fail to make a decision, you will be automatically evacuated.

As for the rest of you, you have moved up either 1 or 2 (depending on AJ's condition) notches without doing anything. A live immunity challenge will take place tomorrow at 5 PM EST.

So, AJ, what's it gonna be?
3656 days 23 hours ago
mikespike
yeah boi. bye chris
3656 days 23 hours ago
wangifold
*adjusts hair*

Single digit placements look good on me
3656 days 23 hours ago
wangifold
MY face when I realize everyone left has played in my Survivor series

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-k73J88d7zM0/TgGYYOOTKYI/AAAAAAAAAEo/g6Y9qmz5u2I/s1600/holyshit.jpg
3656 days 23 hours ago
Chastain
Ryan can you move faster with the whole top 5 thing. Like, post #1 to #4 tribals tonight. kthx.
3656 days 22 hours ago
jflora18
Hey
3656 days 22 hours ago
jflora18
I am not leaving. Sorry it is has just been a little difficult
3656 days 22 hours ago
Chastain
Good, please be more active in the upcoming rounds.

This concludes it, Gaia's out, AJ's still in. And a live immunity challenge tomorrow @ 5 PM EST. Grab your torches and head back to camp.
3656 days 21 hours ago
Dryerfish
LOL RYAN
3656 days 20 hours ago
Bones0227
Yay

open group

Chastain's Survivor: Lebanon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!