This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Beirut

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Beirut

3650 days 2 hours ago
Chastain
Cole has immunity yet again and can't be voted out.

Dryer has the twin necklace and if he wants to play it, he'll have to announce that on here throughout the next hour.

You have till 3 PM est to vote (tomorrow). No vote means self vote and you can only change your vote once.

PYN for questions.
3650 days 2 hours ago
Cole91
Yay Me

Cole
3650 days 2 hours ago
wangifold
Dryer played the twin necklace last tribal
3650 days 2 hours ago
Bones0227
Jacob gave it to him again. He's a twin necklace whore.
3650 days 2 hours ago
Cole91
lol
3650 days 1 hour ago
Dryerfish
I'm playing it. Only 8 mins left. We were adopting a dog.
3649 days 19 hours ago
WitZ
me please,
3649 days 19 hours ago
Jxhn
me.
3649 days 17 hours ago
Chastain
Cole, 2 immunities in a row, does that make you the biggest physical threat left?

Witz, there are original Jbeils and 4 original Baalbecks, are tribal lines resurfacing or is the merge a completely new game?

Jxhn, is there any talk about who has idols?

Bones, is it too early to think about who you want to sit next at the final tribal council?

Dryer, why are you a cheap whore?
3649 days 17 hours ago
Chastain
Obviously, you can't vote for the cheap whore tonight either becausehe played his necklace.
3649 days 16 hours ago
WitZ
Witz, there are original Jbeils and 4 original Baalbecks, are tribal lines resurfacing or is the merge a completely new game?

Well, this game is about trust as much as it is about numbers. Having a numerical advantage might help but if in the long run it is detrimental to your game then you need to think about your options. With that said it is not a new game as people had agreements with people from old tribes but as for old tribes resurfacing - i dont know - i suppose only time will tell.
3649 days 15 hours ago
Chastain
Huh? Are you high?
3649 days 8 hours ago
Dryerfish
Chastain is high
3649 days 8 hours ago
Dryerfish
Dryer, why are you a cheap whore?

Fu
3649 days 7 hours ago
Bones0227
Bones, is it too early to think about who you want to sit next at the final tribal council?

Yes. Ain't nobody got time for that.
3649 days 7 hours ago
Chastain
Oh, haha.
Dryerskank and Boner have been medically evacuated. Grab your torches, head back to your shithole, g'night.

open group

Chastain's Survivor: Lebanon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!