This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 - Beirut

Topic » Tribal Council #12 - Beirut

3641 days 14 hours ago
Chastain
Bringing in the members of our jury, Newz, Chris, Jacob, AJ, and Ryan voted out at the last tribal council.

Nathan has individual immunity and can't be voted out.

Cole, your immunity streak was broken by Nathan, worried that this will make you vulnerable tonight?

Nathan, even with the twin necklace gone, you're still finding a way to be safe at tribal council, what happens when you're finally vulnerable at tribal?

Witz, no one besides Nathan received a single mention at the last immunity challenge, why is that?

Jxhn, what criteria are you following to determine your vote tonight?

Mike, if you don't send in a vote, making it two tribals in a row you haven't send a vote,  you will be medically evacuated.

Votes due in 24 hours.
No vote means self vote
3641 days 14 hours ago
Bones0227
Lol @ me being so irrelevant that I don't even get a question

http://u.cubeupload.com/caramoangifs/QbSmsf.gif
3641 days 13 hours ago
Chastain
LMAO I COUNTED THE "NATHAN HAS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY AND CAN"T BE VOTED OUT" AS A QUESTION THINKING THEY WERE SIX!

Bones, you had some strong words for Nathan after the last tribal (after I had to reveal Nathan's vote because of the malfunction). Did you know all along that he was voting for you or did you only find out after I announced it?
3641 days 12 hours ago
Dryerfish
Nathan, even with the twin necklace gone, you're still finding a way to be safe at tribal council, what happens when you're finally vulnerable at tribal?

We'll see what happens. This has been a very unpredictable game and will most likely continue to follow the same trend. I think this tribal council will be the turning point though in who takes final control of this game.

GL me
3641 days 11 hours ago
Bones0227
Bones, you had some strong words for Nathan after the last tribal (after I had to reveal Nathan's vote because of the malfunction). Did you know all along that he was voting for you or did you only find out after I announced it?

*laughs* well I sent in a confessional saying that I had a feeling Nathan and Cole were lying to me, and if I were to see that I got 2 votes I would have to assume that it was those two. It's not like Nathan hasn't lied to me before -__-
3641 days 11 hours ago
mikespike
Mike, if you don't send in a vote, making it two tribals in a row you haven't send a vote,  you will be medically evacuated.

well we dont want that, do we
3641 days 8 hours ago
Dryerfish
Nathan hasn't lied to me before -__-

So sorry bby
3641 days 7 hours ago
WitZ
Witz, no one besides Nathan received a single mention at the last immunity challenge, why is that?

Well, I didnt notice their was a challenge so others might have missed it too...
3641 days 7 hours ago
Jxhn
Jxhn, what criteria are you following to determine your vote tonight?

I think as has been mentioned this is the vote that will kind of solidify the loyalty you take to the end. I think as much as it is tempting to make move, what needs to be considered is that you don't make it to the end on your own.
3641 days 4 hours ago
Cole91
Cole, your immunity streak was broken by Nathan, worried that this will make you vulnerable tonight?

Technically i dont consider that as immunity. It was obvious he was going to win because it was basically a twin necklace but on a larger level. That challenge was a bit unfair but im glad nathan won
3641 days 3 hours ago
Chastain
Everything is unfair to you isn't it?

I wanted to retire the twin necklace, and I thought this would be a good idea to put it to rest, by making the immunity challenge succeeding its retirement a tribute to it. You had 24 hours to convince 12 people to vote for you. Only one of those 12 sent a vote and that shows a lack of effort on everyone's part. I competed in a similar challenge a while ago in Wangi's, it  was one leg of an immunity challenge, but this was even more fitting because of the nature of the twin necklace. It didn't give anyone an advantage seeing how there are 3 Jbeils and 3 Baalbeck's left in the game, meaning there are 5 people from each tribe eliminated. So everyone was on equal footings. So please, the next time you want to throw the word unfair around, make sure you're right. I admit to making some mistakes and blunders, heck, I'm not very proud of this season because it's been slow and didn't gain enough traction or momentum, but that's as far as it goes. I didn't tell you how to run your game when I play in it, and if I need you to tell me how to run mine, I'll ask for opinion, but until then, I'd really appreciate it if  you spared me the cheap shots.

Thanks.
3640 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you'd wanna play it, now would be the time to do so.
3640 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
Nobody stands
3640 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
Okay, I'll read the votes.
3640 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
First vote
Cole

open group

Chastain's Survivor: Lebanon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!