This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 - Beirut

Topic » Tribal Council #13 - Beirut

3621 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
Bringing in the members of our jury, Newz, Chris, Jacob, AJ, Ryan, and Cole voted at the last tribal coucil.

Nathan has individual immunity and can not be voted out.

If you have a hidden immunity idol, tonight would be the last time you can play it.

Nathan, if I'm not mistaken, you've hard immunity every  tribal post merge. With only ONE immunity challenge left, how important will it to be to win the last one? And do you think you'll be targeted if you lose it? And finally, how do you think will the jury perceive your gameplay, can the case be made that you only survived because of immunities which might eclipse your strategic game?

Mike, you've been very low-key and quite inactive most of the time. Do you think that you're in this game because you've earned it or because people want you in the final 3 because they think you're the easiest to beat?

Witz, with what seems like public enemy number one, Nathan, wearing immunity, how do you decide who goes home tonight?

Bones, you've been a crucial number in most of the post merge tribal councils and the go-to person for people who want to make a move it seems like. Will that trend continue tonight? Or will there be a Kass to your Sarah who makes sure your torch is extinguished?

Jxhn, judging by the rest of the final 5, if you make the final tribal council, do you believe that you have made enough moves to win? And how do you decide who goes with you to the end?

Votes are due in 24 hours.

No vote means self vote. And it's the freakin' final 5, can you please not self vote?

Good luck
3621 days 10 hours ago
Dryerfish
Nathan, if I'm not mistaken, you've hard immunity every  tribal post merge. With only ONE immunity challenge left, how important will it to be to win the last one? And do you think you'll be targeted if you lose it? And finally, how do you think will the jury perceive your gameplay, can the case be made that you only survived because of immunities which might eclipse your strategic game?

You're right haha. Things haven't really been going my way as of late (Cole and Wangi getting voted) and the only reason I'm still here is because of immunity. I would most likely be a jury member already if i didnt win immunity. Hopefully the trend will change tonight though.
3621 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
Eat the dry fish, bitch.
3621 days 8 hours ago
Dryerfish
I'm voting out Chastain tonight
3621 days 7 hours ago
WitZ
Witz, with what seems like public enemy number one, Nathan, wearing immunity, how do you decide who goes home tonight?

Well, personally I think it will come down to who I think would give me the best chance
1) to get to the final 3
2) who I have the best chance to win against at the FTC
3621 days 7 hours ago
Chastain
You can't win against me, Michael. Better team up with the fish to vote me out.
3621 days 7 hours ago
Jxhn
Jxhn, judging by the rest of the final 5, if you make the final tribal council, do you believe that you have made enough moves to win? And how do you decide who goes with you to the end?

I think there are still moves to be made. I think I have certainly made moves to get here and I certainly have some more tricks up my sleeves.

I think that decision comes down to: who you have the best chance against and a balance of who deserves to be there.
3621 days 6 hours ago
Bones0227
Bones, you've been a crucial number in most of the post merge tribal councils and the go-to person for people who want to make a move it seems like. Will that trend continue tonight? Or will there be a Kass to your Sarah who makes sure your torch is extinguished?

I don't think that trend is going to continue tonight, as I don't think I'm the crucial number anymore. I think that has shifted to someone else, and I'm not going to lie I am pretty nervous.

Compare me one more time to Sarah and I will explode.
3621 days 5 hours ago
Dryerfish
Bones = SARAH
3621 days 5 hours ago
Chastain
Gotcha Sarah.
3621 days 5 hours ago
mikespike
Mike, you've been very low-key and quite inactive most of the time. Do you think that you're in this game because you've earned it or because people want you in the final 3 because they think you're the easiest to beat?

just because ive been quiet, doesnt mean ive done nothing at all
3621 days 4 hours ago
Dryerfish
God mike
3620 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
Collects urn.

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you'd like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
3620 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
Jxhn stands.

This is indeed a hidden immunity idol. All votes cast for Jxhn will not count.
3620 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
First vote
Dryer did not send a vote. So it's a self vote, but he's immune, so it doesn't count.
3620 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
Second vote
John

Does not count

open group

Chastain's Survivor: Lebanon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!