This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

3656 days 11 hours ago
Chastain
IT'S A SPAM FEAST. Yes, you hosts better pay for what you put me through in the last 14 months of my time here.

It's a simple spam challenge, where you need to get people to trend your tribe's name on this blog.

http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Chastain/5366045/survivor-lebanon-immunity-challenge-2

But there's a rub: I would also like you to trend one user name who belongs to the tribe that you voted for. For example #Jbeil for Dryerfish or #Baalbeck for Jxhn

The most mentioned member of the winning tribe will win a NEW advantage that'll become a unique twist of this season, one that I have personally never saw on Tengaged before. You have 23 hours starting now.

Good luck, madafackas.
3656 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
IT'S A SPAM FEAST. Yes, you hosts better pay for what you put me through in the last 14 months of my time here.
3656 days 11 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Shoutout to dryer fish and Jxhn getting some HOST FAVOURTISM right there!
3656 days 11 hours ago
Chastain
I had to explain cause some of you get confused really quickly.

x3
3656 days 11 hours ago
Bones0227
There's a rub? ;)
3656 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
Yes, a very inappropriate one too.
3656 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
Hmmm, Baalbeck, I dunno, would you like to maybe try to get a single mention or are you aiming for worst showing in a spamming challenge Toga?
3656 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Shoutout to dryer fish and Jxhn getting some HOST FAVOURTISM right there!
3656 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
chastain, can you end it soon lol? Baalbeck isn't even trying :P
3656 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
23 hours is 23 hours.
3656 days 10 hours ago
wangifold
Yeah foolish to go up against spam King Gaia.
3656 days 9 hours ago
mikespike
well were fucked
3656 days 9 hours ago
Chastain
DIG DEEP MADAFACKAS.
3656 days 9 hours ago
mikespike
put up tribal now
3656 days 9 hours ago
Chastain
If you challenge-beasts would like to forfeit the challenge, I could post tribal tonight. But I need all 9 of you to say so. This is not a decision that requires only a majority, it needs a consensus.
3656 days 9 hours ago
mikespike
i agree lol. been spamming for like 20 minutes and i got no one

open group

Chastain's Survivor: Lebanon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!