This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

3667 days 2 hours ago
Bones0227
Thank you King Gaiaphage *bows down*
3667 days 2 hours ago
Survivor233
Sure yeah, Gaiaphage is unstoppable, only Losa can beat him at a spam chall lol
3666 days 22 hours ago
Dryerfish
Thank you Gaia
3666 days 13 hours ago
wangifold
Put up tribal tbh.
3666 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
Agreed, we can't come back from this...
3666 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
Gaia has no life, so he's bound to sleep-spam
3666 days 12 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Hey Ethan, step off Gaia yeah =D
3666 days 9 hours ago
wangifold
Shadi save us from our misery
3666 days 8 hours ago
Chastain
You guys need to have a little more patience..
3666 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
This is my life

18 hours 53 min agowangifold
Yeah foolish to go up against spam King Gaia.
18 hours 46 min agomikespike
well were fucked
18 hours 43 min agoChastain
DIG DEEP MADAFACKAS.
18 hours 35 min agomikespike
put up tribal now
18 hours 34 min agoChastain
If you challenge-beasts would like to forfeit the challenge, I could post tribal tonight. But I need all 9 of you to say so. This is not a decision that requires only a majority, it needs a consensus.
18 hours 24 min agomikespike
i agree lol. been spamming for like 20 minutes and i got no one
18 hours 19 min agoBones0227
Thank you King Gaiaphage *bows down*
17 hours 55 min agoSurvivor233
Sure yeah, Gaiaphage is unstoppable, only Losa can beat him at a spam chall lol
14 hours 20 min agoDryerfish
Thank you Gaia
4 hours 45 min agowangifold
Put up tribal tbh.
4 hours 43 min agoEthan000
Agreed, we can't come back from this...
4 hours 43 min agoEthan000
Gaia has no life, so he's bound to sleep-spam
4 hours 9 min agoAndThenThereWasOne
Hey Ethan, step off Gaia yeah =D
43 min agowangifold
Shadi save us from our misery
3666 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I DIDNT EVEN SPAM ANYONE
3666 days 7 hours ago
Chastain
Thank you Baalbeck for making my job so much easier as I didn't have to even count anything..

In the biggest slaughter I've seen on a tengaged challenge, JBEIL kills Baalbeck for immunity!

And as promised, the most mentioned castaway of the winning tribe gets a special advantage.

And here it is, I'm introducing a new immunity necklace to this season called the Twin necklace because it basically has the same powers of the regular individual immunity necklace: it prevents anyone from voting for you during tribal council. We will still have a regular immunity necklace once we merge and start the individual challenges, which will exist along side the Twin necklace. First of all, it goes without saying that Gaiaphage is now in posession of the Twin necklace. Now, let me explain the features that make this twin necklace special.

1) It is played like a reverse immunity idol, where you have to inform EVERYONE at tribal that you're wearing the necklace during the first hour within me posting it so that people know not to vote for you. If you post that you're playing it an hour and a minute after tribal is posted, I will NOT allow you to play it at that particular tribal. And once you say you're going to play it, you can't un-play it. If you delete your post and I see that, I will strip you of the necklace (and your clothes). If I don't see it but someone else does, screen it and send me proof.

2) You can hold it for as long as you want, but once you play it, it no longer becomes yours. Instead, the person who was voted out during the tribal council where you wore that twin necklace will decide who will get that neckalce next, it could be the same person who was holding it at the previous tribal council, or it could be any other person regardless of the tribe they're on.

3) This twin necklace will continue to exist this season until I decide it should be retired.

4) You CAN give it to anyone at any point in time, but you have to inform everyone as well by creating a new topic specifiying who you're giving it to.

5) It is independent from the regular individual immunity necklace.

6) If the person voted out during the tribal the necklace is played FAILS to announce who he wants to give the necklace to, I will use random.org to give it to one of the remaining castaways before the next tribal is posted.

7) If you get voted out with the necklace in your posession, you will obviously decide who gets it from the remaining castaways.

Here, I'll make a little demonstration for you:

Gaiaphage has the twin necklace.

Jbeil loses the next challenge, but Gaia decides not to use the necklace. He survives the vote.

Baalbeck lose the challenge after, they go to tribal. Status of necklace doesn't change, it's up Gaia's tight ass.

Then, Jbeil lose challenge after that. Gaia has a Dawn-esque meltdown and decides he's being targeted. He announces within an hour of me posting tribal that he wants to wear the necklace during that tribal. So, no one can vote for Gaia. In that tribal, Dryerfish is eliminated.

Dryer then announces who he wants to give the necklace to before leaving. He can choose anyone on Jbeil (including Gaia), or anyone on Baalbeck. Let's say he chooses Ethan, Ethan now is in posession of this twin idol.

Ethan decides he doesn't want it, so he creates a new topic announcing he wants Rhys to have it. Rhys plays it at the merge tribal council, but he announces that he wants to play it two hours after I posted tribal, so, I refuse to let him play it. He gets voted out that round. He is pissed off and doesn't want to give it to anyone. Obviously, it needs to go to someone, but he refuses to give me a name.

So, I random.org  the remaining contestants and whoever's name is on top gets it.

Etc...

As of right now, Gaiaphage, you have the necklace. Blaze it and praise it.

If you have any questions go ahead.

Inactive people, you need to start showing some activity because you're
3666 days 6 hours ago
jflora18
Wow
3666 days 6 hours ago
Chastain
because you're pissing me off.*
3666 days 5 hours ago
Dryerfish
Interesting

open group

Chastain's Survivor: Lebanon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!