This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12: Melange

Topic » Tribal Council #12: Melange

3517 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
Eliott (Elias5891): The curse was broken last round with Mariah, do you feel safer without immunity?
Mariah (MariahAnn): Are you worried today?
Zarak (TheRealSlimShady): You haven't been able to come to live immunities, do you think you need them at all?
Gregory (DryIceBros): You almost got 5th, was this immunity important?
3517 days 22 hours ago
MariahAnn
Mariah (MariahAnn): Are you worried today?

OMFG, YAS! NJ posted the order of people he thought was playing the best game. for and it was Nattie, Mearl, and then me. This is scaring me COMPLETELY! I am freaking out.
3517 days 22 hours ago
Elias5891
Eliott (Elias5891): The curse was broken last round with Mariah, do you feel safer without immunity?

Nope.  Not in the least.  This game is much less predictable than Samoa was, and obviously the votes are flying in unexpected places.
3517 days 21 hours ago
DryIceBros
Gregory (DryIceBros): You almost got 5th, was this immunity important?: I did, but I think that some people were starting to lose my trust. Speaking of both of those, I would like to do something that may be the only time or one of the few times this happens in your Survivor. (DRAMATIC WHAT'S IT CALLED)
3517 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
Explain
3517 days 21 hours ago
Elias5891
Dramatic Reverb?
3517 days 21 hours ago
DryIceBros
I would like to give my immunity to Mariah. The reason I'm giving it to her is I think that she could be on the outs or whatever you call it right now and I think I should give her another chance. Also, I'm not sure if she trusted me before or maybe after tribal, so I hope this helps with that. It's nothing against you 2, I just feel like she should get it. I hope you don't vote me just for this.
3517 days 21 hours ago
MariahAnn
OMFG WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?????????????????????????????????FUCKING AWESOMENESS LIKE OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREGORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE OOOOOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHA W
3517 days 21 hours ago
DryIceBros
Uh... Not the reaction I was asking... :P
3517 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
Alright, immunity is transferred!

You can not vote for MARIAH.

You CAN vote for GREGORY, along with Eliott and Zarak.
3517 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
That's the first time someone has done  that in my series :O I'm shocked that it would come this late in a game!
3517 days 21 hours ago
MariahAnn
Well, that was EXTREMELY unexpected... this just goes to show you. I'm an idiot when it comes to playing this game tbh...
3517 days 21 hours ago
DryIceBros
Also, unless Mariah's was genuine, i think these reactions were staged... because of me. :P
3517 days 21 hours ago
MariahAnn
lo o l
3517 days 21 hours ago
DryIceBros
So, I guess I could get a vote this tribal, but I hope not. PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME THE JIMBO VERSION OF ERIK D:
3517 days 19 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Zarak (TheRealSlimShady): You haven't been able to come to live immunities, do you think you need them at all?
I try my best to show up every time.  The challenges are always at 3-6 am and I have school.  which starts at 7. but my non-participation in the non live challenges has always been because by the time I show up. like in the spamming challenge. People are already way ahead of me.

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 3: Canada [GREGORYWINS]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!