This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Immunity Challenge

Topic » Final Immunity Challenge

3517 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
This challenge has three parts.

You guys will decide those three parts.

Each of you will claim a challenge - These are non-live, and last a day. I'll post them later. I like to call this challenge "Pick your Poison" You'll all compete in each of them. First place in a challenge gets 2 points, runner-up gets 1 point, and the last placer gets nothing.

Also, if you know who you would take if you win, you can let me know before it's even crowned tbh because I want the final 3 tribal to be fast

Make your decisions wisely - Happy in season 2 won everything because his opponents didn't choose things that would be hard for him, or things they would be good at - and in season 1, AlaskanFireDragon chose a puzzle and he couldn't solve it, dropping out of his own leg and ultimately losing the challenge.

anyways here are your options

-Sliding Puzzle: Everybody has to solve a sliding puzzle with the LOWEST TIME possible. You can try it as many times as you want. Send me the best time you can. The LOWEST TIME gets 2 points, with the second lowest getting one.
----You will also choose between an 8 piece puzzle, 15 piece puzzle, or a 24 piece puzzle.

-Jigsaw Puzzle: Everybody has to solve a jigsaw puzzle with the LOWEST TIME possible. You can try it as many times as you want. Send me the best time you can. The LOWEST TIME gets 2 points, with the second lowest getting one.
----You will also choose between a 15, 20, and 24 piece puzzle.

-Poll: You guys will have to get as many votes as you can in a poll. Most votes = 2 point, and second is 1 point.

-Fuck Y'all Spam: You'll each get a thread, and you'll have to get as many people to post "I am an idiot" on the thread as you can. They can NOT be people that are in this game, even eliminated contestants.

-UGHHHHHH: You each get a forum and have to have the most posts in that forum after 24 hours. Anyone can post in the forum!

-Voting Chains: You'll have to post a chain with the names of people from ONE season of survivor, with the chain being that one voted for the other.
example:
Sekou votes for Sundra
Sundra votes for Cao Boi
Cao Boi votes for Cecilia
and so on.
You get 1 point for every link, +2 points if you get the entire cast and +3 points if you end it with the winner. Jury votes do count. You can only use each name one time

Make your decisions by like 4PM CST today and I'll probably start it then (That's FIVE PM EASTERN)
3517 days 7 hours ago
MariahAnn
I don't understand the last one
3517 days 7 hours ago
DryIceBros
Do we have to do all of them, or just one? If just one, do we have to agree on it?
3517 days 3 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
I pick Jigsaw 24 piece
3517 days 3 hours ago
DryIceBros
Jigsaw for me too. Maybe even the slide puzzle if I can do 2.
3517 days 3 hours ago
DryIceBros
24 pieces.
3517 days 1 hour ago
TheRealSlimShady
dryice each one of us picks a challenge and all three of us play all three of those challenges!
Since I picked the 24 piece puzzle,  you can pick the 24 piece sliding puzzle and mariah will pick from the remaining challenges
3517 days 1 hour ago
DryIceBros
Oh, ok. ._.' So Slide puzzle it is! 15 pieces and if I can get 2 I'll choose the voting chain once I understand it more.
3516 days 23 hours ago
sahmosean
Okay, you guys will be doing a 24 piece jigsaw puzzle and a 15 piece sliding puzzle.
3516 days 23 hours ago
DryIceBros
Good luck!
3516 days 23 hours ago
MariahAnn
UUUUURRRRRRRGGGGGGJJJJJJJJJJJJ
3516 days 23 hours ago
DryIceBros
:||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
3516 days 22 hours ago
DryIceBros
Time to say the pun I was waiting to say! Whoever win, a player will be "crowned."
3516 days 22 hours ago
DryIceBros
HA. HA. HA. HA. HA.
3516 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
I don't get it
3516 days 22 hours ago
MariahAnn
I CHANGE MINE TO SURVIVOR CHAINS! I just real your mail Jimbo... I understand now.

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 3: Canada [GREGORYWINS]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!