This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 13: Mélange

Topic » Tribal Council 13: Mélange

3516 days 19 hours ago
sahmosean
Zarak: what goes into your monumental decision?

Gregory/Mariah: why should Zarak keep you?

Zarak, please send me your vote ASAP, I'll read it before school tomorrow and post tribal right when i get home.
3516 days 19 hours ago
DryIceBros
Gregory/Mariah: why should Zarak keep you?: Well, I don't mean to be rude, if this reason would be rude, but I think that Mariah is the bigger threat and I think she could get the most jury votes out of any of us. I think some of the jury members would rather vote you than me. I hope you consider this.
3516 days 19 hours ago
MariahAnn
Gregory/Mariah: why should Zarak keep you?

Um... Zarak told me earlier that he knew that he probably was going to lose the jury vote whoever he moves on with... he gets to choose who wins. But on the other side, when I get to jury I will spill everything. My Final 2s, My Alliances, My Votes, Everything.
3516 days 19 hours ago
DryIceBros
OBJECTION! :P I will too. I think whether or not it helps my game or hurts my game doesn't really matter as long as they know how I've been playing the game. Good luck!
3516 days 19 hours ago
MariahAnn
Well, i'm not going to push and shove with Gregory about this Final 2. I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want all my hard work to go to waste on this group game just because I forgot to put:

Danielle Votes Sandra

I have worked extremely hard.... i'm not going to argue and bitch with Gregory because it's not worth it. You probably already have your mind made up.
3516 days 19 hours ago
DryIceBros
OBJECTION! I wanted to argue to pass the time. ;(
3516 days 19 hours ago
DryIceBros
Well, maybe argue isn't the right word.
3516 days 14 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Zarak: what goes into your monumental decision?
Everything, 20 days of work goes into today. Hopefully i make the right decision, if there is a right one.
3516 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote....
3516 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
Well it's the only vote haha
3516 days 11 hours ago
MariahAnn
well shit.......
3516 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
13th person voted out of jimbo's survivor and the seventh and final member of our jury...
3516 days 11 hours ago
MariahAnn
WAIT
3516 days 11 hours ago
MariahAnn
I just want to say that this has been the best survivor group game I've ever played in. I've had so much fun and it's been amazing. If that all gets ended right here, right now... that sucks. But it's been amazing.

Ok... Go
3516 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
Wait why am i waiting whats up mariah
3516 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
Oh okay haha

I didnt see that and i'll re send it so you can have that first
Thanks for complimenting my group game :P

The vote...

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 3: Canada [GREGORYWINS]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!