This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night 2 Treemail

Topic » Night 2 Treemail

3701 days 14 hours ago
mahogany
Castaways - we are now down to 16, with JeriBeth being voted out at the first Tribal Council. The next Immunity challenge is slated for tomorrow, Sunday 4/20, at 6 PM EST. However, I am aware that it is a Holiday and that may impede some of you from being online.

Therefore I ask that if you know you can't be here, please mail me tonight or tomorrow morning. If there is nobody to play in the challenge, it will be moved to Monday.
3701 days 14 hours ago
semajdude
like i said i will be available but only from my phone so maybe more than 2 minute rounds if you do something like that
3701 days 14 hours ago
andychuck08
I have plans but am not sure if they will be lasting til that time.  If I am not home near the challenge time, I will find a minute to mail you on my phone and let you know.  I'll def be able to make the challenges during the weekdays though.
3701 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
i think i'll be here idk
3701 days 14 hours ago
Michaelf1114
I think if im not at dinner then I'll def be here
3701 days 14 hours ago
KittyTheEmolga
i'll try i don't think i'll have anyone over lmfao
3701 days 13 hours ago
muffinman
Prob here

open group

9/11's Drag Race - SEASON 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!