This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

YA DADDY'S DRAG RACE Applications

Topic » YA DADDY'S DRAG RACE..

3572 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
DRAG NAME: TAYLORD
Describe your drag aesthetic in 3 words: Asian, Retarded, Bad
Why will you win YA DADDY'S DRAG RACE?: because
How do you intend to make looks for challenges? (Tengaged avatars, doll dress-up sites, etc. You can use ANYTHING U WANT): probably dress up doll sites.
Can you record videos for lip syncs? (This is not required but recommended! You can also use youtube covers or other media that you feel represents the song): i wont.
Blythe or Björk (and why?): Bjork
3572 days 21 hours ago
mahogany
^^^^ This application is for TheNoon AKA Taylor
3572 days 18 hours ago
Ribbons
DRAG NAME: Anal Annie12
Describe your drag aesthetic in 3 words: Mimi Imfurst, Mimi Imfurst, The Black Plague
Why will you win YA DADDY'S DRAG RACE?: Because I pray to Jesus every noon and night to some day win Ya Daddy's Drag Race
How do you intend to make looks for challenges? (Tengaged avatars, doll dress-up sites, etc. You can use ANYTHING U WANT): Doll dress up i suppose
Can you record videos for lip syncs? (This is not required but recommended! You can also use youtube covers or other media that you feel represents the song): no
Blythe or Björk (and why?): None
3572 days 18 hours ago
Timberlie
DRAG NAME: Fook Mi
Describe your drag aesthetic in 3 words:  Asian, Fierce, BetterThenU
Why will you win YA DADDY'S DRAG RACE?: This BOOTY
How do you intend to make looks for challenges? (Tengaged avatars, doll dress-up sites, etc. You can use ANYTHING U WANT): Tengaged Dream Avatars Yeah
Can you record videos for lip syncs? (This is not required but recommended! You can also use youtube covers or other media that you feel represents the song): No
Blythe or Björk (and why?): Björk because I like the ö
3572 days 18 hours ago
LiteCitrus
DRAG NAME: Pink Lemonade
Describe your drag aesthetic in 3 words: princess, pink, lemon
Why will you win YA DADDY'S DRAG RACE?: I will use donate the money to those in need of plastic surgery (Jason)
How do you intend to make looks for challenges? (Tengaged avatars, doll dress-up sites, etc. You can use ANYTHING U WANT): dress up dolls
Can you record videos for lip syncs? (This is not required but recommended! You can also use youtube covers or other media that you feel represents the song): yes
Blythe or Björk (and why?): Bjork because she kills people
3572 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
DRAG NAME: Shad Michelles
Describe your drag aesthetic in 3 words: copycat ugly bitch
Why will you win YA DADDY'S DRAG RACE?: if i can send yaxha's dick pix in time
How do you intend to make looks for challenges? (Tengaged avatars, doll dress-up sites, etc. You can use ANYTHING U WANT): i will be stealing quotes from the show in a desperate attempt to be funny and original
Can you record videos for lip syncs? (This is not required but recommended! You can also use youtube covers or other media that you feel represents the song): i wont tbh sorry
Blythe or Björk (and why?): http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7x4vaF2oD1rbsgqqo1_400.jpg
3572 days 15 hours ago
temponeptune
Describe your drag aesthetic in 3 words: Gay, homosexual, queer
Why will you win YA DADDY'S DRAG RACE?: Fuck no
How do you intend to make looks for challenges? (Tengaged avatars, doll dress-up sites, etc. You can use ANYTHING U WANT): Doll dressup sites
Can you record videos for lip syncs? (This is not required but recommended! You can also use youtube covers or other media that you feel represents the song): yeah i can
Blythe or Björk (and why?): Bjork because the silent J is flawless
3572 days 14 hours ago
temponeptune
Oh sorry my name is Crystal Queer

open group

9/11's Drag Race - SEASON 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!