This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FOURTH TRIBAL COUNCIL - FARSIDE & ROCK TRIBES

Topic » FOURTH TRIBAL COUNCIL -..

3655 days 17 hours ago
mahogany
Nine of you are here tonight, and anyone is eligible for the vote on either tribe. Please answer your question in this topic and mail your vote to me by 12 AM EST tonight. Not voting results in a self-vote

NIN - This is your tribe's second Tribal Council in a row, despite all 5 of you showing up to compete against just Sagar from Ginny. As a leader, do you see any fundamental problems with your tribe?

CODY - You got a vote at your last Tribal. Why do you feel you were targeted?

ANTHONY - You were your tribe's top performer at this challenge. Do you consider yourself to be a greater asset then some of your other tribemates?

ANDY - How has the camp atmosphere been? Do you feel safe in your tribe's solidarity?

JAMES S - Has there been any talk of the Hidden Immunity Idol?

MIKE - Here your tribe is, at Tribal Council once again. The one person fighting for your tribe was new member Chazz. Any shame in this loss for you as leader?

TORSA - Your tribe has 4 here tonight against the Farside tribe's 5. Do you feel as if you are in danger for being in the minority?

LAMONAISHA - Do you feel as if your continued losses have unified the tribe? Or have tensions risen?

CHAZZ - Tonight you are reunited with your old tribe. Do you think that helps your chances in the vote?
3655 days 17 hours ago
andychuck08
It's been fine. I brought a "surprise" whistle so I can protect myself from unwanted behind surprises.  There's been many but I haven't had to use the whistle yet.
3655 days 16 hours ago
ninjohn
NIN - This is your tribe's second Tribal Council in a row, despite all 5 of you showing up to compete against just Sagar from Ginny. As a leader, do you see any fundamental problems with your tribe?

Not at all. Maybe my tribe is just not a survivor tribe. I have no deep worries about this.
3655 days 16 hours ago
semajdude
funny you bring that up because yes yes there has i dont wanna say much but i am taking all options into consideration :)
3655 days 16 hours ago
rawr121
ANTHONY - You were your tribe's top performer at this challenge. Do you consider yourself to be a greater asset then some of your other tribemates?

lol no
3655 days 16 hours ago
GingerPowder
CHAZZ - Tonight you are reunited with your old tribe. Do you think that helps your chances in the vote?

Yes, because I'm pretty sure if I went to tribal council alone with the 3 other rock tribe members, I would be voted off.
3655 days 15 hours ago
muffinman
LAMONAISHA - Do you feel as if your continued losses have unified the tribe? Or have tensions risen?
I feel like we were good and unified before this twist, because now we are in the bad position, because we have a minority and it seems like Chazz doesn't trust the rest of us, so that really makes me concerned that one of us is gonna go, and at this point we can't afford that
3655 days 11 hours ago
mahogany
Time to read the votes.
3655 days 11 hours ago
mahogany
First vote.....................................

Mike.
3655 days 11 hours ago
mahogany
Second vote........

LaMonaisha.
3655 days 11 hours ago
mahogany
Next vote........

Nin.

We have Mike, LaMonaisha, and Nin with one vote each.
3655 days 11 hours ago
mahogany
Next vote....

Mike.

2 votes Mike.
3655 days 11 hours ago
ninjohn
Oh dear...
3655 days 11 hours ago
mahogany
Fifth vote.....

Mike.

3 votes Mike. 1 vote Nin. 1 vote LaMonaisha.
3655 days 11 hours ago
mahogany
Next vote......

LaMonaisha.

3 votes Mike. 2 votes LaMonaisha. 1 vote Nin.
3655 days 11 hours ago
mahogany
Next vote.......

LaMonaisha.

We're tied. 3 votes Mike. 3 votes LaMonaisha. 1 vote Nin. 2 votes left.

open group

9/11's Drag Race - SEASON 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!