This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for Season 1

Topic » Applications for Season 1

3661 days 9 hours ago
boozes
Name: brianna
Age (22-34): 22
Sexuality: straight
Season (This is theoretically, which means you could've been on a real world season in a theoretical sense, but only Real World Cities!) las vegas
Biography (4-5 sentences): hi my name brianna and im from hawaii. im a pastry chef and im sweet sometimes bitchy but i love to be romantic. I will win this whole challenge cuz i always wanna be the best i love to be bitchy to all the girls cuz they not on my level.
Pet peeves? Excuses, sarcasm and girls who think they are the best
Turn on?: guys with their shirts off and guys who are very muscular
Fears?: nothing fears me of course
3661 days 8 hours ago
bigbrother_jannelle
Name:angel redd
Sexuality:straight
Season:Portland
Biography: I'm tough a little smart and I love to stay up on my toes I play tennis and my goal is to win the challenge I live in Brooklyn, new York and I'm just full of fun I work as a karate and cheerleader instructor
Pet peeves:fake people dirty people and weak people
Turn on:hot guys fun guyts and nice people
Fears p: climbing
3661 days ago
bb12britney
topaz
female
striaght
cancun
i am tough but smart and pretty but has no problem acting dumb
fake people
hot dudes and gay guys
spiders
3660 days 16 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Name: Grace Wood
Age (22-34): 22
Sexuality: straight
Season: portland
Biography (4-5 sentences): Grew up in New York City with 4 brothers. They only had 3 bedrooms, so she shared with 2 brithers. Shes athletic, tough, never gives up. She used to be a fitness trainer. Hobbies-Rock Climbing, Skydiving, Bunjee Jumping.
Pet Peeves?: Bitches
Turn on?:  Abs, Naked Guys, sexy hair
Fears?: water

REMEMBER ONLY 12 MEN AND WOMEN CAN GET IN
3660 days 10 hours ago
badbeetch
Name: Yoncé
Age (22-34): 23
Sexuality: Straight
Season (This is theoretically, which means you could've been on a real world season in a theoretical sense, but only Real World Cities!) Portland
Biography (4-5 sentences): I'm a very laid back, athletic girl. When I was on the Real World; Portland (about 4 months ago) I was very crazy, and very out of control (I can't give too much info cause the season hasn't aired yet, and I would be breaking my contract). Since then I've learned to control myself, but when I get into situations like this, there's no telling HOW I might act. I'm very competitive, so if I get on I promise you one thing, it'll be VERY interesting.
Pet Peeves?: basic bitches
Turn on?: abs, dimples, nice lips
Fears?: ROACHES, ew
3657 days 8 hours ago
Cameron4
Name: Camerynn Lewis
Age (22-34): 25
Sexuality: Straight
Season (This is theoretically, which means you could've been on a real world season in a theoretical sense, but only Real World Cities!) New York
Biography (4-5 sentences): I am a news anchor from Philadelphia, PA.  I am pretty but flirtatious, the network star.  I want to be on the challenge to share my beauty with the world.  I am a manipulative bitch so I can't wait to hunt sluts down.  I am kind of catty.
Pet Peeves?: Pretty people, Obnoxious People, People who are better than me at something
Turn on?: Hunky Meteorologists
Fears?: Heights, Death, and Losing

open group

If I have an idea, it'll be on here

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!