This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boardroom #1: Koinonia

Topic » Boardroom #1: Koinonia

3592 days 13 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Alright you guys, you lost today, now its time to take responsibility as soon, one of you will be fired.

Cherry: You were the project manager, how could you let the team go without a submission?
Calvin: You designed the logo, why did you not make sure it got submitted?
Lola: It seems like you didnt do much of anything, am i mistaken?
Gleality: How do you feel you contributed to the team?
Luke: Why did you not join the group?

Cherry, as project manager, it is your job to name ONE person you feel played a part in your teams loss and you feel should join you in the boardroom
3592 days 13 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Calvin: You designed the logo, why did you not make sure it got submitted?

My job was to make the logo, which I did. I assumed it would be submitted along with the slogan and team name as a whole which is supposed to be sent in by our project manager. It's not entirely her fault though since the other members of the team could have reminded her, but that would require actually joining the group
3592 days 13 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Is that a reference to Luke, Calvin?
3592 days 13 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Lol yes, the least he could do is join the group and work with the team
3592 days 13 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
I will admit, Luke not joining the group is pretty bad, and could get him fired. However, why are you pushing the blame for not reminding Cherry onto Luke when you could have done it yourself?
3592 days 13 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
True I could have reminded her, but I thought she would have known to submit it tbh. But it would have been nice to see Luke at least attempt to help the team
3592 days 13 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Answer from Lola "Hey I said 2 ideas but they didn't care and cherry and smooth talker didn't include me in saying anything but I'm not going to act like Steve and it is cherries fault that it wasn't turned in it isn't my fault she wasn't letting me do anything and it is her project manager time and she should of followed the rules"

my response: Why wouldnt you take authority and let her know you have something to contribute?
3592 days 13 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Calvin, who do you think deserves to be fired?
3592 days 13 hours ago
Zmiles02
Because I didn't want to start tension for her to just be mad if I didn't do what she wants
3592 days 13 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Alright, Lola, who do you think deserves to be fired?
3592 days 13 hours ago
LockerAmi
-watches tv screen- -sips soda-
3592 days 13 hours ago
Zmiles02
Cherry she led the team to last place or gleatny because he didn't do a thing
3592 days 13 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Alright, noted.
3592 days 13 hours ago
cherryplop11
You were the project manager, how could you let the team go without a submission?

I take full responsibility for this and I do owe my deepest apologies for to both you and the group.
In all fairness, it was not stated on the discussion explicitly that our entries had to be mailed directly to you. I must however state that it is a group effort and others should - if they understood what needed to be done - have said : "We need to mail this"

As for, I didn't include Lola, in my opinion, two ideas are not enough - he contributions were very minor and she did not put much effort in at all.

Lastly, again about mailing our contribution, if I had known which I should have realised, I would have sent it in but please do not disregard our efforts for this very basic mistake, it won;t happen again and I can assure you, I have learnt from it.
3592 days 13 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
So who are you taking in to the boardroom, Cherry?
3592 days 13 hours ago
Zmiles02
Because u didn't have me do anything

open group

Big Joe's Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!