This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Extra Boardroom: Phenoms

Topic » Extra Boardroom: Phenoms

3560 days 16 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Alright you guys, its time to resolve some issue. You guys clearly arnt getting along, and its counter productive, and i want to get to the root of these issues.

Im giving the same question to all of you, Does somebody on this team deserve to be fire, and if so whom?
3560 days 16 hours ago
steve4280
I believe lockerami does
3560 days 16 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Why Steve?
3560 days 16 hours ago
steve4280
Her of Noraw because both of them show VERY little effort if any and that's bringing the team down big time
3560 days 16 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
When Noraw lead the team, you guys almost got first place. You guys did get first place when Ami lead. Forgive me if im wrong, but they seem like good players. Please elaborate how they are bringing the team down?
3560 days 16 hours ago
steve4280
THEY WERENT THERE TO HELP THE LAST TEO CHALLENGES
3560 days 16 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
maybe they didnt do anything on the last task, but its a lie to say they didnt do anything on the one before that. Its seeming to me like you have a personal vendetta and are lying to me to try to get them fired. And i do not like that.
3560 days 16 hours ago
steve4280
No I'm not
3560 days 16 hours ago
steve4280
I work my but off every single challenge why they just wait for me to make up a idea and they just "ok cool send it in"
3560 days 16 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
looking back over your teams chat, that doesnt seem accurate. I honestly think your trying to play me right now, Steve.
3560 days 15 hours ago
steve4280
Look man I'm the only person who's been here for every challenge on the phenoms and I've contributed everything I could
3560 days 15 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Thats all well and good, just being active isnt enough to win you this game.

Also, while looking back over your group, ive noticed something pretty disturbing. You have been treating your fellow team mates very poorly, which i really despise. Your showing lack of professionalism, poor teamwork skills. If your going to be my apprentice, i cant have you treating people in a very rude manor.

Please explain yourself.
3560 days 15 hours ago
steve4280
Ok so I just came into this game with the will and desire to win and they're so lazy they've shown that that don't really care that much which is why we've been going at it like that I may seem like a villian or like a bad guy but if they play to win it would be a different story
3560 days 15 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Theyre activity is irrelevant right now. There is no excuse for the way you have treated them. Also you have shown to me you lack professionalism and lack of patience. And that is unacceptable, and for that Your Fired!
3560 days 15 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Alright i have another concern. Destiny.

Matt, Ami, Noraw: Has Destiny been contributing to the team?
3560 days 14 hours ago
50ShadesOfMattGray
No she hasn't at all, and also I want to say something about the 1st question, I would like Steve to be fired but I would be lying if I I said he doesn't do anything. He does do the work he has been there, but he is not a team player at all. He runs his mouth says everyone's a horrible player is disrespectful to you and his team mates. Also Ani shouldn't be fired she is the only pm that got us a win. Noraw almost did but it was Steve running his mouth that made us lose it, and he was the 3rd pm which we almost got last but luckily another team didn't submit anything. Now we have all contributed except destiny I haven't talked to her once she hasn't said anything. So if anything she should be fired, but Steve needs to hop off everyone

open group

Big Joe's Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!