This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boardroom #5: Phenom-Xpress

Topic » Boardroom #5: Phenom-Xpress

3557 days 21 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Alright, welcome back Phenom-Xpress. Maybe i should rename it the PhX Room instead of the Boardroom.

Nathan, regret not merging with Koinonia?

Ami and Noraw; Why did the team not follow my suggestions?

Nathan, as project manager, select 1 person to bring into the boardroom with you.
3557 days 21 hours ago
Peek123
Urgh
3557 days 21 hours ago
Peek123
I'm selecting Ami sorry
3557 days 21 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Urgh? thats your answer to keep yourself from being fired? Urgh?
3557 days 21 hours ago
LockerAmi
i will admit it's kind of on me who didnt follow the instructions i forgot we needed a logo and thats where i screwed up at
3557 days 21 hours ago
noraw6842
Why did the team not follow my suggestions?

My banner was not selected so I can not really answer that question.
3557 days 21 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Alright, Noraw you are safe. Nathan, Ami. Ill have more questions for you shortly.
3557 days 21 hours ago
LockerAmi
i honestly wish none of us could get fired because i feel like in this task all of us did a terrific job we just didnt have a project better than koinonia so i cant throw anyone under the bus .
3557 days 21 hours ago
noraw6842
*walks away* Wow I'm so surprised!
3557 days 21 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Alright so,

Nathan; You ignored my previous question, and i dont take lightly to people that ignore me. Could have cost you the game right there.

Ami; Are you taking responsibility for your teams loss? if you are, why should i not fire you?
3557 days 21 hours ago
LockerAmi
and its my mistake, i actually wanna say sorry noraw your project was actually better now looking at it because you had all the right things i just didnt think the qaulity was the best and thats the only thing i was looking at quality and i wanna say sorry thats my mistake, hope you forgive me
3557 days 21 hours ago
LockerAmi
i take part of it because i misconducted the intructions and didnt add everything we needed , and honestly i can say why either of us should be fired because we all pitched in and did a terrific team working job on this one so its up to you to base your opinion Mr. Joe
3557 days 21 hours ago
LockerAmi
can't*
3557 days 20 hours ago
LockerAmi
so goodluck nathan, and Mr. Joe even if i didnt like Nathan so much i cant think of a reason to why he or I should be fired i say its up to you to read the forum and judge for yourself out of respect. -smiles-
3557 days 20 hours ago
LockerAmi
and i cant think of reason because All 3 of us did terrific.
3557 days 20 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Alright, well Ami. You've left me with no other choice. Before today, you have been a superstar in this game, you still are. But you take the most credit for your loss, so by your words i have no other choice but to say... Your Fired!

open group

Big Joe's Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!