This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boardroom #7: Phenom-Xpress

Topic » Boardroom #7: Phenom-Xpress

3556 days 8 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Alright, yet again you lost.

Nathan, second time you were project manager for this team, second time you lost. Is you being the leader the problem?

Noraw, what do you think went wrong on this task?

No need to pick people today, im deciding between one of you who to fire.
3556 days 8 hours ago
noraw6842
(I WAS PM ON THIS TASK)

what do you think went wrong on this task?

I am basically irrelevant. I had an uphill battle to win against Calvin, a very popular person on Tengaged. I spammed as much as a could, but unfortunately we couldn't overcome the numerical or popularity deficit.
3556 days 8 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Okay, i got a mail from Nathan saying he was PM, which is what i instructed people to do. If you were PM, why did you ignore my directions and not mail me.
3556 days 8 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
As far as im concerned, Nathan was the PM
3556 days 8 hours ago
noraw6842
oh, i completely blanked on the convo we had with him. sorry :(
3556 days 8 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Going in to this, I thought for sure i was firing Nathan, but your horrible answers to my question has given him an even shot now. You better say something really good right now, or hope he says something really bad.
3556 days 7 hours ago
noraw6842
I spammed close to 100 people and worked my ass off to try to win this challenge. I tried as much as I could, and unfortunately I could only do so much.
3556 days 7 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Alright, How was Nathan on this challenge?
3556 days 7 hours ago
noraw6842
As far as I can see, all of the comments were from people I spammed.
3556 days 7 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
So are you saying that he put no effort forward?
3556 days 7 hours ago
noraw6842
Not that I can see.
3556 days 7 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Dont give me any of that crap, yes or no, did he put effort forward?
3556 days 7 hours ago
noraw6842
No.
3556 days 7 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Thats a complete lie then, any moron can see he did put effort forward, ill give you some concrete examples as well. Its how effective he was thats in question.

http://www.tengaged.com/game/121618/comments/7
http://www.tengaged.com/user/Peek123

It seems to me that you are lying to me to make yourself look better. Are you going to try to deny that charge?
3556 days 7 hours ago
noraw6842
Yes, he may have put forward small amount of effort but I was the only one that got results.
3556 days 7 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
He contrubuted 15T$ of his own personal money to a game he cannot win, that seems like a huge bullet to take for the team.

Noraw your leaving me no options, i dont want somebody who undermines peoples contributions on my payroll, and for that, Your Fired!

open group

Big Joe's Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!