This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5

3457 days 17 hours ago
PotatoSalad
Hello, tribes! Bribri getting a look at the new Boruca tribe, Julian voted out last Tribal Council. Today's challenge will be non-live and it is called "Risk for Reward" (credit to wangifold for this challenge)

Here's how to play:

You can choose:
1- Gain a single point for your tribe.
2- Get an extra vote to use at any tribal until the final five.
3- Gain two points for you tribe, You get a vote against you at the next tribal you attend.
4- Gain FOUR points but you cannot vote at the next tribal you attend.
5- Lose three points for your tribe, but gain a special reward revealed only to you after the challenge.

You have 24 hours from this post to publicly announce your decision. Whichever tribe gets the most points win immunity. If there is a tie then whichever tribe had less people take points wins immunity. If there is STILL a tie then both tribes will go to tribal
3457 days 17 hours ago
PotatoSalad
Would anybody like to play their Mutiny Idol? You have 10 minutes from when I post this comment to tell me if you'd like to or not.
3457 days 17 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
lol i did this in wangys
3457 days 16 hours ago
AndrewIsBored
gain four
3457 days 15 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
1-
3457 days 10 hours ago
PotatoSalad
Do NOT mail me your selection. POST IT HERE.
3457 days 10 hours ago
Emzeta
3457 days 4 hours ago
BigBrother_78
I choose 1
3457 days 2 hours ago
XxSurvivorFanxX
Gain four
3456 days 23 hours ago
Bones0227
3456 days 18 hours ago
PotatoSalad
oof I forgot to say that Bribri needs to sit 2 people out lmao. Sorry. Andrew W, since you haven't commented yet, youre automatically sitting out. And I'll random.org the other person who will sit out of Bribri.
3456 days 18 hours ago
PotatoSalad
There were 5 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Daniel
Josh
Harry
Jacob
Andrew
Timestamp: 2014-12-15 00:18:45 UTC

Daniel will be the other person sitting out based on random.orgs decision, his comment will not count.
Sorry again.
3456 days 17 hours ago
bigbro263
Extra vote
3456 days 17 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
3456 days 17 hours ago
PotatoSalad
Andrew you were sitting out.
and wow, although they didnt even have all their players participating in the challenge.. Boruca wins immunity!
3456 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
I change my decision to gain four

open group

Tanner's Survivor: Twists and Turns

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!