This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6 and Several Announcements!

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6 and..

3453 days 16 hours ago
PotatoSalad
Challenge will begin at 8:55 PM EST, announcements will be made.
3453 days 16 hours ago
harrywasnak
here
3453 days 16 hours ago
bigbro263
I'm watching the survivor finale right now so I probably won't be here :X Sorry.
3453 days 16 hours ago
PotatoSalad
I completely forgot about Survivor Finake, I'm sorry, most of you will probably be watching it tonight so I'm postponing the challenge to tomorrow night at 8:45 PM EST
3452 days 16 hours ago
PotatoSalad
Time to announce a few twists.
3452 days 16 hours ago
bigbro263
Oh boy :X
3452 days 16 hours ago
PotatoSalad
Well, congratulations, you've all made merge! I'll let you guys come up with the Tribe Name.
3452 days 16 hours ago
PotatoSalad
Anyways, there are much bigger twists in store for you tonight and the first of which, is the introduction to idols in the game!
3452 days 16 hours ago
PotatoSalad
Here's how Idols will work..
There is only one idol currently in the game, and it clearly has not been found yet.
The idol is hidden in the comments of a certain blog. Throughout the rest of the season, each of you will earn clues to the idol. These clues will lead to the comments of a blog, in the comments you will find another clue, that clue will lead to another and so on and so forth, until you finally reach the idol. When you find the idol, and you'll know when you do, please mail me the link to the blog in which it is in.

You may also give idols to people, if you wish to give an idol to someone, you and the other person must mail and you both need to agree to the transaction.
3452 days 16 hours ago
PotatoSalad
But, did you really think I would just leave you with that twist?
3452 days 16 hours ago
PotatoSalad
As many of you have predicted, someone is returning to the game, in fact, tonight. Throughout pre-merge, the eliminated contestants have been competing in challenges on a secret Redemption Island. The Redemption Island twist will continue, but obviously, no longer as a secret. Please, welcome Andrew back into the game!
3452 days 16 hours ago
harrywasnak
wow...
3452 days 16 hours ago
AndrewIsBored
Hi!
3452 days 16 hours ago
harrywasnak
that is kind of a dumb twist IMO. Why have RI and not tell us?
3452 days 16 hours ago
PotatoSalad
Alright, we can begin the challenge now, due to inactiveness, I was unable to actually host the previous challenge, so you will all be competing in the previously planned challenge
Here's the rules:
3452 days 16 hours ago
PotatoSalad
Today's challenge is called: True or False

FOR TODAY'S CHALLENGE I AM GOING TO POST A FACT ABOUT THIS GAME. YOU HAVE TO TELL ME IF THAT FACT IS TRUE OR FALSE! WHOEVER ANSWERS FIRST WILL BE THE ONLY PERSON THAT COUNTS.. IF THEY ARE RIGHT THEY SCORE A POINT, BUT IF THEY ARE WRONG THEY ARE ELIMINATED FROM THE GAME.

First person to 5 points wins.... if everybody is eliminated and nobody shows up to play within 2 minutes of the last elimination then the last person eliminated will win.

open group

Tanner's Survivor: Twists and Turns

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!