This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] The Final Pleas - Cam & Zach

Topic » [S1] The Final Pleas - Cam..

3607 days 11 hours ago
Connor_
Here's How The Jury Voting Will Work. Cam and Zach, As The Final Two, You Each Have The Chance To Give One Final Statement To The Jury. This Should in Turn Persuade Them To Vote In Your Favor. You May Put Your Final Pleas Below, and The Jury Will Be Notified When They Are Posted. Since Blake Was Ejected From The Game, You Will Fight For His Vote in A Poll That Will Be Posted Soon. Good Luck and Congratulations!
3607 days 11 hours ago
Connor_
3607 days 10 hours ago
preznewton44
Jury, before I begin my speech, I would like to thank each and every one of you for an awesome experience and very fun game.  It has been a joyful experience and I'm glad I shared it with you guys.

So, what do I do that makes me deserve this win over Zach?  Let me give you a rundown, from the beginning, of how I went through this game.
I started out as a member of La Mina.  We had won the first two challenges and we were looking good, without a care in the world.  I knew, however, that the joy and jubilation wouldn't last much longer.  If I didn't form an alliance as soon as possible, my head may be the first from our tribe to roll.  I quickly messaged around and an alliance was formed between myself, Adam, and Kamil.  The three of us seemed to be the only alliance out there, which was why we were so dominant.  Every vote went the way we wanted, while the votes of other tribe members were scattered.  We were running the game.  This was especially evident when we made our biggest move pre-merge:  voting out Patrick.  Patrick was no doubt our biggest competition and we knew that it could hurt us in challenges, but we took him out anyway.  Our status as masterminds was cemented. 

Once the merge occurred, I sat down and concocted a plan that would catapult me into the final two.  I knew that my best plan of action for a while would be to stick with my alliance and pick off people one by one.  Sometimes, people feuded, making it easier to vote them out.  Other times, it was a bit more difficult.  Despite all of this success, in the back of my mind, I knew I had to turn on Adam and Kamil at some point.  These two were the only others in my alliance and were the only other players in this game that I felt could beat me in the end.  I hated to do it, but I approached Bobby and Zach (I had used Zach as a side alliance for the majority of the game, telling him how to vote) with a plan to take out Adam.  Without question, those two joined me in making the biggest move of the game.  Adam, my biggest threat in challenges and strategy, was out.  Kamil followed him off the island next, placing me in a powerful position.  This all was also helped by my winning of multiple immunity challenges down the line (3 in a row), which helped cement my spot in the final two. 

Overall, I believe my gameplay has been excellent and I truly believe that I deserve your vote.  I believe that it would be unconscionable if Zach won this game, as he skirted by week after week, never having a clue as to what was actually going on.  He was very close to being voted off multiple times and hardly ever even defended himself.  Allowing him to win would go against all that the game of Survivor is about. 

I can hope that after this game, there is no hard feelings between any of us, as this was just a fun Tengaged Survivor Group Game.  Thank you all for a hell of an experience.
3606 days 20 hours ago
zachboy967
Wow Cameron, rude person
3606 days 20 hours ago
preznewton44
Is that your final plea?
3606 days 19 hours ago
zachboy967
If you vote me, I have a whole plate of cookies with your name on them
3606 days 19 hours ago
preznewton44
I'd really like it if we were able to field questions from jury members.
3606 days 16 hours ago
zachboy967
Can we get questions?
3606 days 15 hours ago
preznewton44
Are you even going to make a final plea, Zach?
3606 days 15 hours ago
zachboy967
I dont know what to write?
3606 days 15 hours ago
preznewton44
Do you think you deserve to win this game, Zach?
3606 days 14 hours ago
preznewton44
Because I don't think you deserve to win.
3606 days 14 hours ago
zachboy967
In my perspective, I played a bad game. I didn't commit and I should of. I'm sorry Connor. I only got o finals because I rode Cam's coattails to the finals.
Send me your questions and ill answer them honestly
3606 days 14 hours ago
Connor_
Ok, The Final Statements Are Concluded. Jury, The Floor Is Yours. Ask Any Question To Either Or Both Finalist. Please Wait To Send Me Votes Until Questioning Is Concluded. All Jurors Are Not Required To Question The Final Two.
3606 days 14 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Zach, why were you playing and did you have any idea what was going on during the beginning of the merge?

Cam: I believe you had an easy ride. It seems that you were the most invested in this game compared to any one of the final 9. I want you to prove to me everything you did that didnt involve anyone else in the final 9
3606 days 14 hours ago
preznewton44
The notion that I had an easy ride is all about perspective.  The fact that I didn't alienate myself and created alliances speaks to my level of play in this game.  I ensured that I was never in danger because of my alliance, which had a majority and ran the game due to the fact that nobody else was compelled to form alliances. 

Besides my alliance, I won three individual immunity challenges after the merge, all of which cemented my spot in the finals.  I won when it mattered and ensured that my fate wasn't left in the hands of others.

open group

SURVIVOR INDIA - SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!