This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eighth Runway

Topic » Eighth Runway

3338 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
i wish
3338 days 20 hours ago
Absol
LMFAO SILVERSHADOW HATES ME I'M DONE!
3338 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
Caia Alexander- http://imgur.com/Z8pXwrH

G: yes,momma I love this you show opal what you can do

B: You kind of look like a mix of Mojo Jojo and those pics that pro-lifers share on facebook claiming this is what an abortion looks like. Maybe it was just the skin but I am not sure what any of it is… Like you are constantly covering your body with these weird patterns that aren’t needed, but bow they have exploded all over the picture

S: oh yes my queen is back! I love love love love this! I was actually worried for you when I saw the base you got coz hello she got man legs for arms but the way you accessorized it I couldn't even tell that you were given an ugly base.

A: You probably had the hardest base to work with, but yet again you gave us the same shtick. Like, I know you turned out something different last week but this just kind of bored me because I've seen the same thing from you so many times.
3338 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
Opal- http://i.snag.gy/wvDsB.jpg

B: Well you put on a fierce wig and then turned it in……. I wish you would just THINK when putting something together, take a moment and ask “does this ugly ass scarf wrapped up with some tacky jewelry really serve the look I want? I feel like literally anything on Earth would have been a better choice, so yeah

S: I love the accessories they are gorgeous but I wished you would have stayed with your first submission coz I really liked that more than this coz this one just looks like a shadow with fabulous accessories.
This is what would've been my critique if you stayed with the first submission (I really like this look. I love  the colors the facial expression and even that zipper thing on your face I love it! This looks like art to me).

A: None of these elements worked together, and this is. very disappointing because you easily got the best base and didn't even try to actually incorporate it. The concept is overdone and the story really doesn't make sense and is kind of obnoxious. I'm tired of you giving us lackluster performances, you got so many chances and you need to put them to use.

G: honestly I loved your first submission more then this one sorry
3338 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
Auburn Marguerite- http://prntscr.com/6s7i6c

A: I liked this a lot. The mythology twist worked this time around glances at Opal and going for the masculine theme instead of making a very ugly woman was a good idea.

G:  I,actually like it wish you gone with purple hair but I can live

S: I applaud you for the effort you put in this, I genuinely believe that you did the best you can do with what was given to you but gurrl this is wack!

B: You know I really don’t understand how after 40 minutes of work it never dawned on you to actually stretch the bra to fit the bawdy, but it’s your life. Other than that the idea was brilliant, I just don’t think it was fully executed. I mean if you had worn different hair like something long and luxurious it would have done more to distract us from the body you have.
3338 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ladies, I've made some decisions.
3338 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
Elle Emayho, you are safe.
3338 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
Caia Alexander, this challenge was right up your alley. However, a queen must learn to reinvent herself to get to the top... and you did not this week.

You.... are safe.
3338 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jessica McMozzarella, this week you were a UFO. An Undeniably Fierce OQueen.

Condragulations, you are the winner of this week's challenge.
3338 days 20 hours ago
Absol
GIRL.
3338 days 20 hours ago
Weetmaster
Different wigs. Different eyes. Different patterns. Different accessories. Literally everything about this picture is way dofferent than what have done. It's not even geometric this time. It looks nothing like what I've done in the past. And for the record, about 90% of the avis I do is original work, like It's my signature, this is my work. I think youre the problem honestly.
3338 days 20 hours ago
Weetmaster
Idk i don't understand what Im doing wrong
3338 days 20 hours ago
Yaxha
THEN WHY DON'T YOU BUY HER ALBUM
3338 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ellen Uhvex, paws up. You are safe.
3338 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
Opal, we were not stuck on your Medusa wear. I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race 2/3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!