This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ninth Runway

Topic » Ninth Runway

3319 days 5 hours ago
Insanity
Goodbye Auburn! :( I didn't even expect you to be in the bottom.
3319 days 4 hours ago
LiteCitrus
OH MY GOD I WON A CHALLENGE
3319 days 4 hours ago
Weetmaster
*Caia cries in the corner*

I feel like I'm bending over backwards just to get half as far while these other queens go mediocre and get praised for it like, this is exhausting.
3319 days 4 hours ago
Insanity
Which other queens Caia? Spill the T! I won't be mad if you say me. :)
3319 days 3 hours ago
77sparks77
Aww, that sucks. :( I think I was written off before this week even started though, I mean if you look at me in the past I don't really compare to you guys. I'm proud of what I made, it's a shame you guys weren't as fussed. :(

Best of luck to you all though, and thanks for having me! It's been a really fun couple of weeks and I learnt a lot (except how to shut up.)

I leave with the words of a legend.
DEUCES.
3319 days 1 hour ago
Weetmaster
Im not gonna throw anyonw under the bus because underneath all my frustration, the core reason why Im upset is that I am feeling inadequate and I know I belong in this competition yet im not receiving the recognition such as a win. Its unfair to blame any one queen or judge because I feel it from everyone
3319 days 1 hour ago
Absol
but who i steal from
3319 days 1 hour ago
donaam
I think it's because you're always GOOD, Caia, but there's always one person who went a step further than you and either delivered more of a concept or more humor than you and stole the win

that's why you're just HIGH all the time

as a queen who's always been yelled at for how "boring" I was, I've found more success in this game by setting my top priority as "what can I do that will leave the biggest impression on the judges?"

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race 2/3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!