This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tenth Runway

Topic » Tenth Runway

3316 days 20 hours ago
Insanity
ily2 Jessica. See you in Tayvie's drag race
3316 days 20 hours ago
ILoveSleep
JESSICA MCMOZERALLA FOR MC
3316 days 20 hours ago
Weetmaster
EVEN Kono admitted that I was suppose to have a win, but because the judges disagreed, he gave it to a girl who sported mediocre talent. I'm literally trying to please them, "you're way too out of the box", "you're way too simple", "you look mad", etc like I'm applying these changes WHILE designing my own shit and a girl gets praised for raising her hands in the air with a SNAKE.
3316 days 20 hours ago
Weetmaster
Giraffez, I'm upset because I don't understand what it is you want, and obviously I'm not winning this game, it's too late, I don't fit the mold the judges want, I LITERALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND how some of my stuff didn't get the win like i'm sorry if you take offence, but now I'm pissed off
3316 days 20 hours ago
ILoveSleep
okay but that look slayed a little bit
3316 days 20 hours ago
SilverShadow
Caia I've been putting you on my Top looks since day one if that makes you feel any better :)
3316 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
again if it makes you feel better I've thought all five of you needed to lipsync this week for piss poor shit and yes I've agreed with you I've thought many times you should of won but you always and I mean always miss a little detail that seperates you from winning and this is it Caia either put up or shut the fuck up
3316 days 20 hours ago
donaam
excuse u caia
3316 days 20 hours ago
Insanity
Keep arguing Caia maybe you'll get the bully 3rd place edit
3316 days 20 hours ago
Weetmaster
Thank you Silver and Giraffez, I do appreciate you, and you're not included in my rant, it's just easier to say judges than to name each individual person.

However Giraffez, I HAVE been applying y'alls advice and then y'all nitpick on another subject. I started out showing my weird concepts, then y'all wanted more old school drag, ok, I've been working on that, but then I read "boring" and other variations while my competitors have been giving off the rack designs and getting praised for it, like it's frustrating Giraffez, I'm allowed to be upset.
3316 days 20 hours ago
Weetmaster
It's literally too late for me, the highest placing I can get at this point is 2nd, I'm not bitter, I'm frustrated and confused, like forreal girls
3316 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
well being fair i think junge won the very last challenge and beat someone who won 5 challenges
3316 days 20 hours ago
Yaxha
hey
3316 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
yes but don't let it be known it's getting to you you must be true to you as well as take the critics and if that means disregarding some then disregard it they're just trying to put their view on you like look at max the second she did something that wasn't true to her she was eliminated take that to heart my friend
3316 days 20 hours ago
Clone
if big mackenzie can beat the appetizer then anything is possible

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race 2/3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!