This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[6] Roses Are Read

Topic » [6] Roses Are Read

3321 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
Hello my top 10! It's time for your next challenge.

This challenge will have 3 parts to it.

For the first part, you must pick THREE queens that are currently in the race. The reason? In the great tradition of "Paris Is Burning," get out your library cards!! Because reading is FUNDAMENTAL, you will read your fellow sisters to filth. Of course you can read the same queen as someone else, but remember that it better be original!

For the second part, you must post a FLORAL runway. Whether it be flower crowns, floral print, or a damn tree wig!!! There are no limits, as long as there is some sort of flower power involved.

For the final part, I want each of you to tell me who you think deserves to go home this week, as well as the reason for your decision. And remember that this is not Miss America, be real.

You will have 4 days to do this challenge. Extensions may be asked for, but not abused.

Vella Morghulis has won immunity and as long as she does ALL parts she will not need a lipsync.

The lipsync for this week is:

Good luck... and DON'T fuck it up!
3321 days 4 hours ago
Finnick
YASSSSSSS MISS DIANA ROSS. I never noticed until know how much Cookie looks like MAMA DIANA.
3320 days 15 hours ago
Giraffez
*lowers my glasses onto the edge of my nose* remember who is judging you bitches
3320 days 15 hours ago
AlanDuncan
not available in my country

dead
3320 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
I'll find a version for you when I get home opal
3320 days 7 hours ago
77sparks77
Can you make that two of us, I'm also not able to view it. :x
3320 days 5 hours ago
konohavillage1
Anybody else?
3320 days 4 hours ago
Weetmaster
Ms. Neferti, I actually like that you dropped the extra "ti" in Nefertiti, it's extremely considerate to let people know ahead of time that you're going to be lacking creativi-ti.

Laqueefsha, you've been in the bottom 2 twice now, how does it feel to be Tengaged's Next Drag Filler?

Ellen Uhnex, it is so difficult to find something to read you on because your whole persona is so dry it's like trying to swallow baby powder.
http://media.giphy.com/media/dnt9bRUzNcnfO/giphy.gif

------------------
Just by looking at the chart, I'd say Opal should go home because she has performed the poorest of all of us thus far, I do love Opal and I think she has the ability to turn out a challenge but as of right now she is the weakest among us.
----------------
Floral Runway: http://imgur.com/5Z7zceb

I'm taking a major risk and I am attempting something I've never done before, I'm aiming for a win this round and I hope the judges can dig this.
3320 days 3 hours ago
LiteCitrus
*Puts on glasses*

*Looks at nails as I give out reads*

Sora Kotdone Midori. Not only is that a migraine trying to get your name correctly, but looking for a single ounce of talent from you is even more exhausting.
Are you here to WIN or are you just playing it SAFE because honestly SAFE is the highest thing you can pull out at this point. You know had there not been a double disqualification I wouldn't even have to read you.
But luck is luck I guess. :)

Opal the judges ask you to be bold and stand out. I don't get how being Roxxxy Andrews would help you. I'd suggest someone more to your market area maybe Milan or DiDa Ritz? You had some damn nerve thinking you could be funny.
You've been in the bottom so much that you're staying a bottom. Matter of fact why don't we slap a squidward nose and a pale skin pigment on you and call you ILoveSleep.

Laqueefsha okay lets start off with the fact that your name is literally a Tengaged user you will NEVER be. Secondly you would think being in the bottom so much you'd take iniative to step up to the plate and maybe absorb the judges' comments?
The only thing you seem to absorb is the talent of the 2 people you defeated in the lip sync. If I wanted to see lip syncing I'd buy a ticket to see Britney in Vegas. When are your hours by the way? Since Drag Race Bottom 2 is your full time job.
Its fitting that you'd name yourself after your amount of talent since you're about as talented as a damn queef.

Anyways...if I were to send someone home I'd say Opal. She's very unfunny, boring, busted looking, and isn't versatile at all.

As for my runway I am the maiden of the meadow.
http://i.imgur.com/DSjwQoj.png
3319 days 15 hours ago
AlanDuncan
So jessica calls me uncreative and comes down the runway with only a fucking flower in her head

OKCURRRRRRRR
3319 days 14 hours ago
Insanity
Uh Jessica hasn't posted yet what the f*ck you talking about Opal???
3319 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
Laqueefsha has had to withdraw from the competition due to personal issues. As a result, she is now out of the game and not eligible to be read or named as the weakest. All the previous girls are fine with her if she was in their lists, unless they resubmit.
3318 days 23 hours ago
AlanDuncan
I meant Ellen sorry you bitches all have the same personality and look ox.
3318 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ellen Uhvex's Runway:

Jessica McMozzarella! You may have had a gouda eulogy challenge, but your character is cheesy! That’s nacho crown, hun!

Speaking of food, *turns head violently to Elle.* Girl you literally slapped a slice of pizza on a dress and then proceeded to dress up as a god damn salt shaker. You’re just going to be eaten up by the competition! ELLE OH ELLE!

And finally we have Caia Alexander. Your challenge standings really mirror your runway looks: it’s the exact same thing every damn week. And girl let me tell you, if you had a dollar for every head accessory you’ve used, you’d have enough money to make up for the cash prize you won’t win here!

All stupid reads aside, now I’m gonna spill some real tea. I think it’s very clear who doesn’t deserve to be in this competition anymore: it’s Opal. If this were a “be as consistently all over the place, messy, and unfunny as possible” competition then she’d have this on lock, but we’re here to be virtual drag superstars! What does that mean you ask? You have to be pretty: Opal’s a disaster on the runway. You have to be funny: Opal’s mean and uncreative. Opal’s humor completely embodies that video of Venus D-Lite (or however you spell her name idk) reacting to Bianca Del Rio’s shade video of her. #Mess. Lastly, she’s delusional. Opal thinks she’s as clean, mysterious, and intriguing as Pearl… and all I’m getting is Magnolia Crawford. Long story short, she’s simply not ready to be an online, digitally dressed up, gift-winning drag superstar that the rest of us are trying to be!

Floral Runway: http://i.imgur.com/JrHpxn7.png
You’re turning violet, Violet! Ellen’s giving you concept. Instead of walking out covered in literal flowers like I did two weeks ago, I’m the personification of a flower. Pick my petals off and make my heart explode~
3318 days 3 hours ago
Insanity
Runway: http://i.imgur.com/nwG32HB.png

I'm serving you hydrangea princess realness. Elle is in full bloom tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*puts on reading glasses*

Caia Alexander... You're like the Sun... With your neon eyes, glowing body patterns, and shiny bald head, staring at you will cause blindness.

Opal... I think I know exactly what you're missing to continue in this contest... It's this little product that Alexis Alexis marketed. It's called TALENT http://i.imgur.com/YuKXYMW.png (available at WalMarts everywhere), and trust me, it works.

Vella Morghulis... http://imgur.com/oH5OH3u GIRL LOOK HOW FUCKING ORANGE YOU LOOK!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for who I think deserves to go next... No tea no shade no pink lemonade but I would have to say Auburn Marguerite. Simply because she has made a single effort in my eyes to stand out. Everything she has put forth in this competition has been so forgettable and lackluster. There's the talented, there's the busted... and then there's the invisible.

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race 2/3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!