This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night 2

Topic » Night 2

3566 days 10 hours ago
2Beastly
Night 2 has begun decisions are due 7pm EST due to me being gone for "DC".

All night roles please mail me your decisions ASAP.

Any questions please mail me!
3566 days ago
mrcool
Me when Robby dies
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
3565 days 23 hours ago
Robbyjak
They would be dumb to kill me because I'm THE GOD FATHER lol and even of I'm not my plan is to get the mayor lynched so why kill me off ?
3565 days 21 hours ago
2Beastly
Hey Y'all! Dino has been banned, so I will replace him maybe or he will suicide by day change. Please send me your decisions if you have not already. Have a great day!
3565 days 20 hours ago
domarco13
I vote suicide wouldn't be fair to give someone a free pass on the first two days
3565 days 19 hours ago
get_right71
Suicide
3565 days 18 hours ago
2Beastly
okay sounds fair Dino will suicide at DC
3565 days 17 hours ago
get_right71
What did he do?
3565 days 17 hours ago
Robbyjak
idk but i hope its a short ban :/
3565 days 13 hours ago
2Beastly
There were 3 deaths last night...
3565 days 13 hours ago
ryan2700
who??? and present
3565 days 13 hours ago
2Beastly
The first person was too busy playing tengaged and forgot to eat and drink and after a crazy frookies game the person suicided...
3565 days 13 hours ago
2Beastly
The second person was camping outside and heard a loud thump and wondered if trees made sounds if they fell and no one was there to hear it. Too busy being distracted the person got axed in the chest and passed away.
3565 days 13 hours ago
2Beastly
The third person was watching big brother at the house when suddenly the satellite shut off. The person went to check on the dish and was ambushed. The person did not survive the ambush.
3565 days 13 hours ago
ryan2700
nice death scenarios , pretty realistic tbh !
3565 days 13 hours ago
2Beastly
The bodies were dragged to time square, and the first person was revealed to be no other then Dinosauro27.

open group

2Beastly's Mafia: Game 6 Accepting!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!