This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mafia Season 3 Finale

Topic » Mafia Season 3 Finale

3559 days 11 hours ago
2Beastly
Hey y'all, I am ending the game tonight. I am going to announce the last death and end the game. Sorry I have been crazy now that school is starting up again and I have no internet.

nikw98 has suicided last night due to inactivity...

His identity... the "God Father", he was a mafia member and got promoted after mrcool was lynched.

I will now announce the winners, points earned, and the identity of the remaining townies.
3559 days 11 hours ago
2Beastly
The first winner this season was Robbyjak, the Jester, earning 4 points by being lynched.
3559 days 11 hours ago
Robbyjak
woo i was so good haha
3559 days 11 hours ago
2Beastly
The second winner is TravisTheSurvivor is a... citizen. He earned 3 points by surviving all the way to the end with the town winning.
3559 days 11 hours ago
2Beastly
RedWing91 is an executioner and has failed his task in lynching Get_Right71, earning him 0 points.
3559 days 11 hours ago
Robbyjak
congrats travis!
3559 days 11 hours ago
2Beastly
Get_Right71, the town mayor, has earned 1 point for lynching mrcool and 3 points for surviving to the end.
3559 days 11 hours ago
Robbyjak
congrats get_right!
3559 days 11 hours ago
2Beastly
The fourth winner is bearclaw1212, the detective, has earned 3 points for surviving to the end.
3559 days 11 hours ago
TravisTheSurvivor
Thanks Robby! You too!
3559 days 11 hours ago
Robbyjak
congrats bear ! :P thanks travis :D
3559 days 11 hours ago
2Beastly
The last winner of this season is m0nkeymaniac, the doctor, he has earned 1 point for saving himself against a mafia attack and 3 points for surviving to the end.
3559 days 11 hours ago
2Beastly
All the townies who have died before the end have earned 1 points due to their team winning.
3559 days 11 hours ago
Robbyjak
congrats danny!
3559 days 11 hours ago
TravisTheSurvivor
That explains why redwing kept coming after get_right lol
3559 days 11 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
YOOOOOOOOO! The first time I've made it to the end! Lol

open group

2Beastly's Mafia: Game 6 Accepting!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!